Avon Skin2Skin

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

2.9

on 11/22/2008 9:48:00 AM

I really liked this scent but have to agree with many of the other reviews, it has no staying power whatsoever! I was on a mad search to find a 2nd bottle, never found it but I can't say I am disappointed. Kind of pointless to buy a fragrance that is gone within minutes of spraying, oh well. I will give it points for the cute bottle design but that about it.

on 7/16/2005 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I sprayed it on and thought"Hey that is pretty nice". Two mins later smelled my wrist and it was GONE! Even my mom could not smell it. HMPF! No wonder it was discontinued!

wonder where this went, was here one moment gone the next, i thought this was a very reasonably priced fragrance, and smelled unlike anything else on the market. i liked this (obviously not many of us did).

on 5/22/2004 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this fragrance. I just wish that Avon hadn't discontinued it. I also wish that they had a bath set to go with it!

I love the warmth of this scent! It's lovely. It's NOT Raid! LOL The only "Raid"-like fragrance I've smelled, is Exclamation by Coty. (Not that it stinks, just that I can see the possible bug-spray correlation there.)

skin2skin is rich without being overly heady, is soft and feminine, and since I LOVE musk, this is a keeper. (It reminds me of Truth a little.)

This is one of Avon's better scents.

I agree with Covermodel. It does smell like Raid and Body by Victoria smells just like RAID. UGG, Im making myself sick thinking about it. !!

on 6/11/2003 11:43:00 AM

I smelled it in a sample, it reminds me of Body By Victoria :that equals to RAID spray to me.

Popular Fragrances