Avon Skin2Skin

No Image

2.9

on 6/27/2004 4:25:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I bought a number of bottles before it disappeared all together and always get compliments when I wear it.

on 5/22/2004 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this fragrance. I just wish that Avon hadn't discontinued it. I also wish that they had a bath set to go with it!

on 6/22/2003 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought it was a great musk scent. I really like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this about a year and a half ago (whenever it was about to be gone forever) because I loved the scented page in the catalog. I thought it was even better than the scented page! Most perfumes do not agree with my chemistry, but this one did. I got compliments all the time, I wear it sometimes still, as it takes me forever to get through a bottle of any perfume and I have several. I think it smells musky yet feminine, soft and nice and it had decent staying power, though it didn't last ALL day. It was like $10, I didn't expect any miracles. If I ever ran out I would look for someone willing to swap it, as it is discontinued.

wonder where this went, was here one moment gone the next, i thought this was a very reasonably priced fragrance, and smelled unlike anything else on the market. i liked this (obviously not many of us did).

I love the warmth of this scent! It's lovely. It's NOT Raid! LOL The only "Raid"-like fragrance I've smelled, is Exclamation by Coty. (Not that it stinks, just that I can see the possible bug-spray correlation there.)

skin2skin is rich without being overly heady, is soft and feminine, and since I LOVE musk, this is a keeper. (It reminds me of Truth a little.)

This is one of Avon's better scents.

on 10/19/2003 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I like this kind of musky manly smell. It doesn't last as long as the other Avon perfumes which is why I took off a lippie but fragrance is nice. I rarely ever repurchase perfumes so that's the only reason I said no to the product repurchase.

on 7/16/2005 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I sprayed it on and thought"Hey that is pretty nice". Two mins later smelled my wrist and it was GONE! Even my mom could not smell it. HMPF! No wonder it was discontinued!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful, beautiful, feminine scent but I gave it away because it had zero staying power.

on 7/10/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm..I'm undecided about this..It smells like Clean skin(only nicer)kind've warm and musky.And although it is nice it's nothing totally remarkable that I MUST have again

Popular Fragrances