Avon Skin2Skin

No Image

2.9

on 11/7/2005 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved the scented page in the avon book. I also loved the sample, but when I bought the actual product it disappeared before you put the lid back on the bottle. No wonder it is discontinued. Get real Avon.

When I tried the fragrance on the catalog page it smelled great but when the bottle showed up it smelled nothing like it did in the powdery form. Does anyone else have this problem?

I agree with Covermodel. It does smell like Raid and Body by Victoria smells just like RAID. UGG, Im making myself sick thinking about it. !!

on 6/11/2003 2:19:00 PM

This is supposed to be a "like your skin but better" fragrance. I thought it smelled like cleaning fluid. I surely hope my skin does not smell that way.

on 6/11/2003 11:43:00 AM

I smelled it in a sample, it reminds me of Body By Victoria :that equals to RAID spray to me.

on 11/22/2008 9:48:00 AM

I really liked this scent but have to agree with many of the other reviews, it has no staying power whatsoever! I was on a mad search to find a 2nd bottle, never found it but I can't say I am disappointed. Kind of pointless to buy a fragrance that is gone within minutes of spraying, oh well. I will give it points for the cute bottle design but that about it.

on 11/18/2003 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This one smells like Lucky to me!

on 7/16/2005 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I sprayed it on and thought"Hey that is pretty nice". Two mins later smelled my wrist and it was GONE! Even my mom could not smell it. HMPF! No wonder it was discontinued!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful, beautiful, feminine scent but I gave it away because it had zero staying power.

on 7/10/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm..I'm undecided about this..It smells like Clean skin(only nicer)kind've warm and musky.And although it is nice it's nothing totally remarkable that I MUST have again