Avon Skin2Skin

No Image

2.9

on 6/11/2003 11:43:00 AM

I smelled it in a sample, it reminds me of Body By Victoria :that equals to RAID spray to me.

on 6/11/2003 2:19:00 PM

This is supposed to be a "like your skin but better" fragrance. I thought it smelled like cleaning fluid. I surely hope my skin does not smell that way.

on 6/22/2003 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought it was a great musk scent. I really like it.

on 7/10/2003 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hmmm..I'm undecided about this..It smells like Clean skin(only nicer)kind've warm and musky.And although it is nice it's nothing totally remarkable that I MUST have again

on 10/19/2003 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I like this kind of musky manly smell. It doesn't last as long as the other Avon perfumes which is why I took off a lippie but fragrance is nice. I rarely ever repurchase perfumes so that's the only reason I said no to the product repurchase.

I agree with Covermodel. It does smell like Raid and Body by Victoria smells just like RAID. UGG, Im making myself sick thinking about it. !!

I love the warmth of this scent! It's lovely. It's NOT Raid! LOL The only "Raid"-like fragrance I've smelled, is Exclamation by Coty. (Not that it stinks, just that I can see the possible bug-spray correlation there.)

skin2skin is rich without being overly heady, is soft and feminine, and since I LOVE musk, this is a keeper. (It reminds me of Truth a little.)

This is one of Avon's better scents.

on 11/18/2003 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This one smells like Lucky to me!

When I tried the fragrance on the catalog page it smelled great but when the bottle showed up it smelled nothing like it did in the powdery form. Does anyone else have this problem?

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful, beautiful, feminine scent but I gave it away because it had zero staying power.

Popular Fragrances