no images

price range

Reviews

2.0

Nov/22/2008

I really liked this scent but have to agree with many of the other reviews, it has no staying power whatsoever! I was on a mad search to find a 2nd bottle, never found it but I can't say I am disappointed. Kind of pointless to buy a fragrance that is gone within minutes of spraying, oh well. I will give it points for the cute bottle design but that about it.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

Nov/07/2005

I loved the scented page in the avon book. I also loved the sample, but when I bought the actual product it disappeared before you put the lid back on the bottle. No wonder it is discontinued. Get real Avon.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Aug/04/2005

I bought this about a year and a half ago (whenever it was about to be gone forever) because I loved the scented page in the catalog. I thought it was even better than the scented page! Most perfumes do not agree with my chemistry, but this one did. I got compliments all the time, I wear it sometimes still, as it takes me forever to get through a bottle of any perfume and I have several. I …Read more

About reviewer (246 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jul/16/2005

I sprayed it on and thought"Hey that is pretty nice". Two mins later smelled my wrist and it was GONE! Even my mom could not smell it. HMPF! No wonder it was discontinued!

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

Nov/10/2004

wonder where this went, was here one moment gone the next, i thought this was a very reasonably priced fragrance, and smelled unlike anything else on the market. i liked this (obviously not many of us did).

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

Jun/27/2004

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I bought a number of bottles before it disappeared all together and always get compliments when I wear it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

May/22/2004

I love this fragrance. I just wish that Avon hadn't discontinued it. I also wish that they had a bath set to go with it!

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

May/08/2004

This is a wonderful, beautiful, feminine scent but I gave it away because it had zero staying power.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesBrown

1.0

Dec/04/2003

When I tried the fragrance on the catalog page it smelled great but when the bottle showed up it smelled nothing like it did in the powdery form. Does anyone else have this problem?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

2.0

Nov/18/2003

This one smells like Lucky to me!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium