LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The loveliest honey and brown scented body soap! I'd love a moiturizer or body bar with the same scent because it's that good!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love, love this product.

To Read all 740 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/15/2016 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favourite bar soap from Lush. The scent is stunning; sweet but not overwhelmingly so. The honey could have easily made it sickly sweet, but it's perfectly balanced with the other scents. Those are mainly sweet orange oil and bergamot, but I wouldn't be able to pick that up without reading on the ingredient list. Somehow it smells like caramel to me. It lathers up really creamy, and doesn't dry my skin out. If anything it's a little bit moisturizing. It makes sense, since it has both coconut oil, rapeseed oil, glycerin and aloe vera extract in it. I usually don't shower with bar soap, but I've occasionally made an exception for this.

If you don't feel like using a bar soap, try the It's raining men shower gel that has the same scent. If I'm being incredibly picky, I might find that one to have a hint more of honey in the scent, but it lathers and moisturizes just the same as this soap. For a full body immersion (and experience), use the Honey I washed the kids soap for your hands, the It's raining men shower gel for your body and the Honey I washed my hair solid shampoo bar for your hair. You'll smell good enough to eat!

on 1/9/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love love love this soap. I just don't love the price. I have purchased it quite a few times because of the scent. Overall it's just soap. It cleans my skin but it's the honey, toffee and vanilla scent combo that is heavenly. I haven't purchased in awhile but my skin did feel a bit dry after use. So just use some lotion after. It just needs to be cheaper.

on 1/9/2016 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Honey i washed the kids is a lush soap. It contains: rapeseed oil,coconut oil,sweet wild orange oil,bergamot oil,honey,gardenia extract,aloe vera extract. It lathers well in the hands. On a washcloth less. It leaves your skin smooth and clean. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-5- this is my faverite soap so far (ive only had 2 ) it smells amazing !! i just cant stop smelling it. after you use it you feel really clean and a little bit moiturised. the scent asts a bit but not too long.

price- i think the price is very good for a 100g's of this soap

packaging- the packaging is the same as any other lush product.

would defo recommend and will be re-purchasing !! :) love <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Probably one of the best smelling toffee and honey scented soap I have ever smelt. It also makes you squeaky clean and slightly moisturized.

on 11/12/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with the scent of this soap!! It smells like toffee, fudge and vanilla-y goodness! I could spend hours just sitting and smelling this soap. I don't think it moisturises any more than regular soap but I'm not really looking for that, as long as it cleans my skin. I also noticed it doesn't lather particularly well, but I will definitely repurchase it, just for the smell!

on 10/1/2015 8:19:00 PM

This is one amazing soap! I went to lush for the first time a couple of months ago and the first thing I smelt was this soap. It has an amazing scent and immediately enticed me to purchase it. I bought a gift set with this soap in it instead to just try a few things first, but once I had used up the HIWTK soap, I went online and bought another TWO slabs AND the Shower Gel. I am absolutely hooked on this soap and the scent makes me want to melt a huge slab of it in a bath tub and just lie in it. I find it is also incredibly moisturizing and is a great pair with the Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion. I will definitely be buying this soap again and again.

I'M SHOCKED THAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS SOAP!!!!! TERRIBLE QUALITY AND THE PRICE IS OUTRAGEOUS!! I've had better soap than this from homemade soap makers at flea markets. The price is ridiculous for what you are getting, doesn't lather well at all, leaves your skin dry, and gets used up in a heartbeat!! You can purchase soap molds from craft stores and make the same molds they use for a fraction of the price!! They obviously don't used a hardener so the stuff disappears quickly. I know because I used to make my own soap. Very amateur product. They get you with the smells, quirky names, and hip store.
Trust me girls, this is cheap,overpriced JUNK! Any soap maker can agree. SAVE YOUR MONEY, SO NOT WORTH IT.