LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap
Honey I Washed the Kids soapHoney I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

on 12/27/2016 11:33:00 AM

I wanted to try something from Lush other than my usual shower gel so decided to try out the soap bars.
At first I thought the chunks were priced up quite expensive but then thought maybe the ingredients are of good quality and the idea of attractive pieces of mixed ingredients to cleanse and scrub look inviting. I have tried 'honey I shrunk the kids' and 'Bohemia' soaps and can honestly say I was happy to use them due to how long they lasted, the delightful aroma they left and the lather quality; especially the honey one. The bath bombs I found a bit grainy and messy but nice to scent and soften bath water. I tried one of the lipsticks but I wasnt impressed at all by the price, the packaging or the texture and quality on the skin. Overall I really like the idea of Lush and wish I had tried their range of cosmetics years ago. I also didnt realise they supplied to the bodyshop, who I also like. I think Lush is fun and trendy because of the fresh new ideas they introduce and a kind thinking company because they do not test on animals. I love walking past Lush like a flower shop!

on 12/15/2016 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

An unforgettable LUSH product... Lush was in the market before but then they pulled out of the market and the online option is not available for our country - you need to buy it trough EU page but there are high custom duties and high courier fees since we're out of the EU - so I cannot buy it again, sadly. If I could, I surely would buy again. Their prices were really high so it might be the reason why they didn't make it here. Anyway, lets get back to the product. It smells amazing and cleans well like a regular soap does. Wish to have Lush here, again. This is the only one product that I really miss... :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The loveliest honey and brown scented body soap! I'd love a moiturizer or body bar with the same scent because it's that good!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love, love this product.

on 3/15/2016 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favourite bar soap from Lush. The scent is stunning; sweet but not overwhelmingly so. The honey could have easily made it sickly sweet, but it's perfectly balanced with the other scents. Those are mainly sweet orange oil and bergamot, but I wouldn't be able to pick that up without reading on the ingredient list. Somehow it smells like caramel to me. It lathers up really creamy, and doesn't dry my skin out. If anything it's a little bit moisturizing. It makes sense, since it has both coconut oil, rapeseed oil, glycerin and aloe vera extract in it. I usually don't shower with bar soap, but I've occasionally made an exception for this.

If you don't feel like using a bar soap, try the It's raining men shower gel that has the same scent. If I'm being incredibly picky, I might find that one to have a hint more of honey in the scent, but it lathers and moisturizes just the same as this soap. For a full body immersion (and experience), use the Honey I washed the kids soap for your hands, the It's raining men shower gel for your body and the Honey I washed my hair solid shampoo bar for your hair. You'll smell good enough to eat!

on 1/9/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love love love this soap. I just don't love the price. I have purchased it quite a few times because of the scent. Overall it's just soap. It cleans my skin but it's the honey, toffee and vanilla scent combo that is heavenly. I haven't purchased in awhile but my skin did feel a bit dry after use. So just use some lotion after. It just needs to be cheaper.

on 1/9/2016 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Honey i washed the kids is a lush soap. It contains: rapeseed oil,coconut oil,sweet wild orange oil,bergamot oil,honey,gardenia extract,aloe vera extract. It lathers well in the hands. On a washcloth less. It leaves your skin smooth and clean. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-5- this is my faverite soap so far (ive only had 2 ) it smells amazing !! i just cant stop smelling it. after you use it you feel really clean and a little bit moiturised. the scent asts a bit but not too long.

price- i think the price is very good for a 100g's of this soap

packaging- the packaging is the same as any other lush product.

would defo recommend and will be re-purchasing !! :) love <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Probably one of the best smelling toffee and honey scented soap I have ever smelt. It also makes you squeaky clean and slightly moisturized.

on 11/12/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with the scent of this soap!! It smells like toffee, fudge and vanilla-y goodness! I could spend hours just sitting and smelling this soap. I don't think it moisturises any more than regular soap but I'm not really looking for that, as long as it cleans my skin. I also noticed it doesn't lather particularly well, but I will definitely repurchase it, just for the smell!