Prestige Jetstream Lip Gloss- Astro

No Image

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Typical case of a color that looks amazing in the tube but not so great when it's on. I bought this to find what the click pens are all about and to decide if I like them before committing to the $$ Stila lipglazes. And I dislike the packaging - either you click too little and nothing comes out or you click too much and there's this big blob of lipgloss you have no idea what to do with. Fortunately you can just put the cap on and save the blob for another application.

Astro, in the tube, is a beautiful slightly pinky nude with microshimmer and a nice sort of champagne / baby pink iridescence. On the lips though, it's way too pale and way too frosty. The texture is thick (it's not so sticky as it's thick though - not sticky like MAC) and it spreads quite unevenly and streaks. I've found that putting a bit of some slick lipbalm underneath really makes application much smoother and easier.

All in all, I dislike this product, but I'm willing to give some other shade a try, because it's rather unexpensive. Going for Moonbeam or one of the very sheer, fruity shades next time.

on 7/23/2003 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A hideous pink-beige color that washed me out. Also too thick and sticky. I'm going to empty this out and mix it with Vaseline or clear gloss to finish it up, otherwise by itself it's useless.