L'Oreal Endless - Timeless Tawny

No Image

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

This is a pretty brownish color, great for fall. I don't have MAC Pro Longwear lipstick in Sweet Ever After, but that is supposedly very similar.

As people have said the smell is AWFUL! I usually don't mind stuff like that too much but this is just horrible- every time I open it I am reminded why I don't really wear it much.

It wears well, but not 8 hours.

I don't think there is anything too special about this lipstick, it's average. I wouldn't repurchase, and that's a good thing since it's discontinued.

Excellent long-wear lippie I grabbed up at Big Lots for $2. A bronzy mid-tone type color, easy to wear, very neutral. This has some glimmer to it, not matte finish like some longwears. Highly recommend.

on 2/15/2011 12:12:00 PM

I got this after a YT-er said "this is a color EVERYONE could wear...go buy it". Regardless of how much I tried, I could not make this work for me.

(1) HORRIBLE smell. Too plastic-y/chemical smelling
(2) Too much glitter. I wanted a nude/daily wear color and this was just too sparkly for me. Glitter was gritty, not finely milled either.
(3) Formula was too thick, looked cakey and showed every line/wrinkle.

Why-oh-why do I keep listening to the YT gurus??!?!? :-)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is an outstanding lipstick. This may not last the full 8 hours it claims but it lasts longer than any of my other lipsticks. I use this when I am going for a warm glowy sort of look! Reallly a fantastic color!

on 8/9/2010 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A frostier version of MAC Viva Glam V lipstick. The scent is a little annoying but, I got over it. Too brown to be called a nude lipstick per se, but it's very wearable and I see it working on all skintones. Smooth texture, not overly drying, and lasts about 4-5 hrs with reapplying.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect nude lip color for me :) !!
It's been around for years and I remember using it about 6 years ago and never repurchasing at the time.

It works with so many looks now, that I would repurchase.
The only drawback is that it is a little drying since it a "long wearing" lipstick, but it really doesn't last 8 hours as claimed.

I just make sure to condition my lips before and after use.

I adore this lipstick! It looks so great on. It lasts and lasts! It brightens up my whole face. Not bad for a nude color. Love it! Will buy it as long as they make it.

on 6/22/2008 7:40:00 PM

Normally I steer clear of L'Oreal lipsticks because I have a hard time tolerating their odor. However, for this color (and Fawn Fatale) I made an exception. This color is absolutely perfect for me! I am a redhead with freckled skin and green-blue eyes and this neutral does not wash me out, does not overwhelm me, does not do anything but complement my coloring! It is a bit drying, but I always carry lip balm with me anyway so it's no big deal. And it is very long-lasting!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Best neutral lip I found personally. I am not a lipstick fan, so this was a great find. Looks good, but soft enough that I do not need a mirror to throw it on. I also love the smell of L'Oreal. It is my all time favortie. SO much nicer then fruity make me gag and flowery rose scents in my HO.

on 12/21/2005 4:11:00 PM

I have such a hard time with the 'nude lip'. Nudes usually have something too ashey, or pink, or pale. This color strikes the perfect balance. I like the shimmery effect. I also like the smell. More like perfume than lipstick which I find more sophisticated than the cloying fruit/coconut/candy smells so prevalent out there. This one is a great grab, swipe, smear and go. I wish all my make-up could be like this.

Popular Lipsticks