L'Oreal Paris Endless Platinum - Pink Topaz

No Image

4.2

on 3/16/2011 5:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a great shade of light/medium pink that works well for very fair complexions. I have very pale ivory skin and red/auburn hair, but I'm one of those redheads that looks great in pink. I also think most any fair-skinned blonde to light brown haired types would do well in this shade, but it may be a bit pale for someone mid-toned or darker. If you like pink, you will probably like this!

on 1/18/2009 6:17:00 PM

I love this color! It is a medium pinkish red that looks very nice on, not fakey or too Barbieish. Wears ok, not as well as I would like, but still a great product. Pretty color too!

on 8/5/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

pretty, but too cool-toned for this warm caramel tanned girl.

Remarkably, this color applied extremely sheer on me. It's a truly perfect unobnoxious pink, almost YLBB. This was the color I kept hoping to find out of this line, but I kept looking at the BRIGHTNESS of Pink Topaz in the tube and thinking it would be hideous. Luckily I did try it and it's exactly what I was hoping for, an easy to wear daytime pink that will go with many different looks. Yay!

on 3/14/2004 10:42:00 AM

This goes on very smooth and smells like baby powder. The colors are way too bright for my pale skin. this was more of a red mauve hot pink than the light pink they show in magazines.