no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/05/2007

Healthy scalp shampoo was labeled as a dandruff shampoo, but its real use was to get rid of those occasional, bothersome scalp zits (I mean, really, wouldn't salicylic acid just dry out your scalp more and make it flakier?), and it was awesome for that. When it disappeared from drugstore and supermarket shelves, I hunted for it for months before realizing that Walgreen's makes a generic …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Feb/02/2006

My boyfriend & I loved this shampoo...it took away his stubborn flakes, calmed my itchy scalp & made our hair softer. Unfortunately, I can no longer find it at any Shoppers, London Drugs, grocery or chain store.
Can't find it...boo.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

Apr/15/2005

This made my hair feel extremely greasy no matter how much I rinsed my hair after use.. I used this 3 times and it was enough to know I will never use it again!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

May/19/2004

Good shampoo w/ salicylic acid to help exfoliate the scalp & get rid of flakes. It's a bit drying so it's best to alternate it w/ another shampoo. Following up w/ conditioner is also a must.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

Mar/16/2003

didn't do anything for me. a complete waste of money. and it made my hair a little more dried out!

About reviewer (106 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0
fromMegE

Nov/17/2002

A do-nothing anti-dandruff shampoo. It actually made my scalp flakier and feel greasy, heavy, and just overall weighed down. ick! The smell was pleasant, though. Too bad it doesn't work.

About reviewer (623 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromHelen

Jul/22/2001

THis is a wonderful dandruff shampoo that I have used for years. It contains salycic acid which promotes scalp cleansing. I really like it, however because it doesn't contain a very moisturizing base, if you have a dry scalp, live in a cold/dry climate, it may leave your scalp feelign taut and dry. That said, it's a great summer, warm & humid weather dandruff shampoo.

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

Age