Yankee Candles Sage & Citrus

Yankee Candles Sage & Citrus

4.2

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Lovely, unisex scent. It DOES smell of sage, lemons and perhaps a bit of something like amber, but it's not a foodie smell. No one will come over and think you're cooking. It just refreshes the space. (People often use sage to spiritually 'clear out' spaces, and maybe it's because if it smells like this, I'd be a happy spirit too.) Only one person has ever smelled this and said it was icky, and he doesn't like anything, so it doesn't count. Everyone else asks what it is and where I got it or says 'very nice'. This is one scent where it hasn't mattered whether I got the large jar or the large tumbler (they say the jars are less 'loud' scentwise). You get a decent throw, at least 4 rooms if it's a relatively open floor plan like mine, and a jar burns a LONG time so you get your $ worth. I've repurchased many times.

on 10/26/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this scent - the right blend of green herbal (straight up sage NOT basil) and lemony notes. Pricey and limited throw but I come back to it time & again. Great for the kitchen, bath or living room or in the car.

on 8/3/2012 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this scent! Very herbal and citrusy smelling. I'm already on my second candle of this scent and I will definitely keep buying it!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Grey, Curly, Coarse

Hotel soap.

- D.A.

on 7/6/2012 11:05:00 AM

I like that Yankee Candle now offers both the original "country style" jars as well as more streamlined modern pillars. Sage and citrus has become a favorite of mine. I was worried it would smell too herby, too plant-like, too astringent. It is perfect! The subtle talc notes temper the earthy clean notes, and balances the scent. Very pleasant, clean, and sophisticated!

on 6/5/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This candle smells really fresh. It's herbs and a hint of citrus. It just is a nice and enjoyable scent to have going.

on 1/12/2011 5:24:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this candle! This will be my next purchase once I run out of my Mistletoe. It's so fresh and clean. It's not the sweetish, bakery-ish, cloying type, which I think defeat the purpose of refreshing the house. I definitely recommend this.

The smell is awful. I would not use this in the kitchen because it sure clashed with the smell of great food being prepared. Trust me, you don't want this one.

I just finished the 3-wick tumbler. The candle was excellent to the last drop of wax. Sage & Citrus is a fresh mix of herbs with a splash of just the right amount of citrus. Very cozy and relaxing, especially on cold, snowy days! Will definitely repurchase!

I remember picking this up last year and returning it for some reason. Come this fall, I picked it up again and I love, LOVE it! Citrus & sage is the candle I burn when I feel stressed, anxious. I find this fragrance calming, peaceful. The citrus in this sage/citrus combo is not overpowering at all, as I find with most fragrances that contain citrus. This is the candle I would love to smell while getting pampered at a spa.

Popular Candles