AG Hair Cosmetics AG reconstructing treatment

4.4

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 91 (and) Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trceth-12, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Berry Extract, Aroniaarbutifolia/aronia Melanocarpa Berry Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Berry Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Polyquaternium-70, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfomate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-13 Pareth-23 and C12-13 Pareth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow

on 8/6/2016 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I never write product reviews but felt compelled to share my good news about AG Hair Care's Reconstruction Mask.

For the last 3-4 years, I've had a problem. I started out life as a towhead blonde and at 45 now have level 5-6 blond hair. As my hair became darker, I had to leave on longer and longer my box dye in order to bring my color up to level 10-12. The short of it is I entirely screwed up my hair for the first time in my life. It's been dry, brittle, with rampant fly aways. Basically my hair has looked like an exploded bale of hay on top of my head.

I finally broke down and consulted a hair stylist and it was she who recommended this product to me. I've been using it for 3 months and let me tell you, it's the best thing since sliced bread.

The first time I used it (per my stylist's direction) I left it on for two hours. Immediately, my hair became soft and smooth. No more exploded bale of hay! Plus, it didn't make it too heavy, which is a concern with fine, straight hair. For example, Redken's Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment weighs my hair down and takes out all the shine.

Since my first treatment, I've used it every one to two weeks. I was worried that positive effects would be temporary, but this stuff really works. I recommend to all!!!

on 4/30/2016 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This review is for the reconstruct mask. Amazing! Makes my hair feel softer stronget and shinier and doesnt weigh it down. Ive tried many high end masks like kerastase and morrocan oil but love this one the best. Fyi: I have fine but lots of highlighted dry hair.
Also smells heavenly.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

My (now former) stylist fried my hair (did foil highlights on top of color to cover grey and put me under the dryer), so I was hoping this would help strengthen and maybe save my hair. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and mask, and they left my hair pretty frizzy and dry. I was very disappointed to say the least. Thankfully, Ulta has a decent return policy, so back they went.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is now my regular conditioner and why am i only the second person reviewing this product!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is amazing my hair is 100x healthier sense using it. i color my hair so i seriously need the xtra protein its amazing

on 7/31/2005 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Loved this stuff too and it smells phenomenal! I can use it a few times a week without it weighing my hair down. Love this line a lot!