AG Hair Cosmetics AG reconstructing treatment

4.3

on 4/30/2016 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This review is for the reconstruct mask. Amazing! Makes my hair feel softer stronget and shinier and doesnt weigh it down. Ive tried many high end masks like kerastase and morrocan oil but love this one the best. Fyi: I have fine but lots of highlighted dry hair.
Also smells heavenly.

My (now former) stylist fried my hair (did foil highlights on top of color to cover grey and put me under the dryer), so I was hoping this would help strengthen and maybe save my hair. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and mask, and they left my hair pretty frizzy and dry. I was very disappointed to say the least. Thankfully, Ulta has a decent return policy, so back they went.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is now my regular conditioner and why am i only the second person reviewing this product!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is amazing my hair is 100x healthier sense using it. i color my hair so i seriously need the xtra protein its amazing

on 7/31/2005 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Loved this stuff too and it smells phenomenal! I can use it a few times a week without it weighing my hair down. Love this line a lot!

Popular Hair Treatments