Almay Pure Tints - Petal

Price: $

on 6/25/2009 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nicely tinted SPF 25 lip tint. Has almost the same pigmentation of a lipstick. The color is just way wrong for me. Petal is a medium pink that is too bold of a pink for me. Would defiantly try in another color.

on 10/18/2003 6:22:00 PM

A sheer, warm medium pink that looks natural on my lips.These feel very smooth, and has no detectable fragrance. Leaves a slight stain.

on 7/10/2003 1:50:00 PM

This was very dry and chalky on my lips, hard to spread and ended up looking like dried Pepto bismol. Maybe I just got a bad batch or something but this didn't feel at all moisturizing. Might be better for people with non-pigmented lips.

This is one of lip products I use that I know I will never tire of. Every time I wear this my friends remark how natural and beautiful the lip color is, and I feel safe from the sun knowing it has SPF.

on 6/17/2003 2:31:00 AM

At the price of $2.99 + BOGOF this week at Walgreens, how could I pass up this little tube? Well the answer is, I couldn't! I got two the them Petal, which is a very pretty warm pink, with what appears to be a small amount of gold micro shimmer. It gives the nicest hint of color to my PPP w/what I have now decided, cool undertones. I really love the fact that it has a SPF of 25 too. I think I am going to have to go back tomorrow and grab a few more of these.
The packaging is pretty cute to, a translucent,skinny,short tube with green print. Seems very sleek to me, albeit a little cheap looking, but for $2.99 what do you expect! Overall a great product at such a great price! continued >>

Top Rated Lip Treatments