78%

$16.00 on The Body Shop
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

I absolutely love this stuff. It's an HG. I have a berry tint and use it exclusively on my cheeks. The color is amazing and versatile, and it always makes me look younger and more awake. I can use it directly on my face, over foundation, or over foundation with powder. It has lasted me forever and I'll finally buy more. Not too pigmented but not too diluted either. I don't know... Just perfect.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

a year ago

This is a great product. I bought this product on sale and it has lasted me awhile. I really like and to be honest it wears beautifully once I learned how to apply it. It took me months to learn the proper application for this product however once I did learn it there was not going back. I used to use benetint before this however that became expensive and the colors were not versatile for me so I had to pick another brand and that is when I came across this. I own this is 2 colors and love wearing both of them. I would purchase it again however it looks like they maybe phasing this one out.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

a year ago

I’m a classic blush kind of gal, so this was hard to learn how to use. Easy to under or over apply or leave streaks. I did like wearing it when I was going for a ‘makeup free’ look so it was subtle. No shimmer to it. If I wanted a more obvious blush I would layer with a light dust of blush powder. I tried the lightest pink shade and it takes a lot of product to be visible on my fair-medium skin tone. Worth a try for experimenting but not a makeup staple.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I have this in the colour Dark Cherry. I've tried other pinks and reds in this line, but Dark Cherry is the only colour that looks really natural against my fair-medium skin. (All of the reds look the same as each other on the cheeks, and same for the pinks, but the real difference between shades can be seen on the lips.) I love it. I use it as a base under sheerer lipsticks. When I was on holiday and in a pinch, I would literally just dab some on my lips, swipe with my finger, use the excess left on finger on my cheeks, apply some more on cheeks if needed, and go. That brings me on to application method - a lot of people say this looks blotchy or patchy, but swiping this product on your lips as if it were a liquid lipstick will definitely mean uneven application. This product is watery - you have to work with it. Rather than swiping, just dab a few dots on your bottom lip, rub that in, and then use whatever is left on your fingers for your top lip and/or cheeks (some people may not like the idea of getting their fingers messy - a cotton bud could be used instead, or whichever tool you find easier. I don't think I'd use a lip brush, though.) I emphasise applying in steps because this product seems to dry quickly, especially on the cheeks. Definitely recommend - you may need to try a few shades before you find the perfect one, so go to the store to check these out. I'm MAC NC25-30 for reference.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Wow I didn't expect to like this very much at all. I'm one of those people who hates the feeling of lipsticks and glosses but still wants a flush of color in my lips. I kid you not, my go to method for that was to apply lipstick and then wipe it off on the back of my hands. This left some color on my lips but not too much, and I didn't feel like I was wearing any lipstick. Win-win. Well thank god I don't have to do that anymore because of these lip stains. I have them in Dark Cherry and Deep Berry, and I love them. You can play with how intense you want it to look by the amount you apply. I apply a tiny bit and it gives me a perfect hint of color.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Other

4 years ago

Good for cherks, not for lip

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

I purchased this as a lip stain and it doesn't apply evenly for me no matter what I do. Looks blotchy. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2.0

4 years ago

When I first used this product, I loved it. The product went nicely over my lips and was a cute blush also. I loved the colour - it was quite a deep pink but super natural and wearable. I loved the applicator also. However, the second time I used this product, the stain went on terrible over my lips, despite buffing the skin. It only stuck to the inside of my lips and nowhere else. The wear also isn't great - I don't expect an extraordinary amount of wear from a stain, but I'd still like something that lasts longer than half an hour. Still really cute on the cheeks and I love that The Body Shop is against animal testing, but not one of their best products. Will finish using however.... hopefully it'll go nicely on my lips again one day and that bad day was just a one off!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

I rate this as 4.5 but just bumped it up to 5. I've used up 2 bottles of this product and I really do love it. I love how if you use the product on your cheeks, it stains beautifully. For the lips, I find it a bit drying but it doesn't claim to be a moisturizer so I can't really argue with that. Probably the only con I can think of is its packaging as it has a doe foot applicator which could be a bit unhygienic. I personally don't mind it but it could be a problem for some.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

True to its name, this stuff really does stain your skin. It's gorgeous but a bit tricky to remove. I've not tried it on my lips so not sure how it goes there but as a cheek stain, very impressed.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm