no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

EDIT: I SCORED A JAR OF THIS, WHOOOO! :D <p> I just got a sample of this, from a lovely friend. I am SO bummed I don't have this color! This is a WONDERFUL bronzey, metallic-bronze, with shimmer. This really makes blue eyes pop, and it's a wonderful color to wear as a neutral. I hope they repromote this color sometime in the future. I wish MAC kept colors like this as a Pro-color pigment.

About reviewer (852 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

12 years ago

this is one of my all time favorite browns, i dont wear much neutral shades but this is an exception along with tan. its formula is lovely and silky and really accentuates my blue eyes. if you can get your hands on this one don't hesistate!

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

14 years ago

Coco Beach pigment is a very rich warm bronzey brown. It looks great with just about anything, especially other neutral browns, turqouises, teals and greens. Fabulous as a crease color, or lid. It's very blendable and easy to work. I can understand why it is so sought after and it's a shame that MAC had to discountinue it. Something about the color just works great for my skintone <i>(Bare Minerals #2, Light)</i> that I can't quite explain. <br><br> I was lucky enough to be able to get my hands on a jar since this is one of MAC's highly sought after discountinued pigments at a decent price. It's kind of frustrating that the price for Coco Beach is a little extreme at times, so I'm not exactly sure if I would repurchase for the market price today, but I would definately repurchase if and when it was still of retail value and easily found.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

15 years ago

Why must this be d/c? I love Coco Beach. It's a shimmery medium brown and it looks great when mixed or paired with Melon pigment. FYI, MAC Mulch and Sable e/s are somewhat similar but less warm.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

Colour is very nice and looks good with other colours to achieve different looks. I have matched this with a few colours and one of my favourites was with Vanilla Pigment and Bronze. When worn like this, gives a sort of "brown" smokey look. I mixed Coco Beach with Bronze as an eyeliner for upper and lower lashes. The lasting power is pretty good, as well as the texture.

About reviewer (292 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

Coco Beach pigment is a beautiful midtone reddish-bronze shade which contrasts against my green eyes so wonderfully. Brown eye shadows normally bore me but this one is certainly unique. Actually, I think it would work well on every eye colour, but particularly complentary to blue/green-eyed gals. I like to blend Coco Beach (over a pale nude/pink shade as a wash) on the outer corners of my eyes. Love it to bits!!

About reviewer (372 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesGreen

15 years ago

One of my favorite pigments. I have a sample and I use it sparingly because I love it so much. I like to use it in the crease when I wear a lighter shade on the lid. I don't see much of a reddish undertone like the other reviewers did, but that may be because I don't use a lot at one time, so when I dust it on lightly it just creates a bronzey sort of effect. Definitely beautiful, I wish this wasn't LE!

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

3.0

15 years ago

I would love Coco Beach so much more if it were a true brown instead of brown with reddish undertones. Overall, I don't use the sample I have very often because it looks so similar to Mulch on my C7/NC45 skin....but I will say it looks lovely combined with Tan Pigment on the lid and it blended ever so slighty in the outter 'v' of the eye. Light and neutral yet slightly smokey. :)

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlack

15 years ago

This is my favourite pigment. It's a dark bronzey brown colour with slight red/copper undertones, it goes with lots of different colour eyeshadows too. I love using this as an eyeliner on my upper and lower lashline, it's a must have for anyone, especially people with blue eyes.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

15 years ago

Such a beautiful and must-have crease color for tanned ladies. A complex coppery RICH, RICH (!) choco brown and is eye safe! :D I had hoped MAC chocolate brown would look like this....but as most muaers agree this one has slightly a reddish tinge (making choco. brown a bit "dirtier" on my skin). Wish MAC would re-release this as a permanent part of their pigment collection as I refuse to pay silly price$ on ebay. :P

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age30-35