Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/17/2010

I absolutely adore this bronzer. I have always wanted to try this, however since I wear bronzer only occasionally- I didn't feel like spending $28.00 on it. Enter the 'To the Beach' collection and the adorable packaging suckered me in :) but it is a great product. Many of the bronzers I have tried, pull very red on me- making me look sunburnt and orange. This has zero red and …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (342 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

fromjcl925

Jun/14/2010

This is the perfect bronzer for contouring (or used as a blush) for my NC35 light/medium complexion. I've tried so many that look too muddy or dark on me. Don't be scared of the shimmer in the pan because it definitely doesn't look like that once applied. I discovered it in the To the Beach collection and I'll be using this all summer. So glad to know this is in the permanent …Read more

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromAEALL

Jun/14/2010

Love, love, love this stuff! I have been buying it for years. Yes, it does have shimmer which turns some people off, but I do not find it to be overpowering. I often use it more as a blush than an all-over bronzer (I'm already pretty dark - NC40 now, but NC45 in the past).

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jun/13/2010

I actually really liked this bronzer.
At first i thought it would be to dark but it worked out great.
One of my friends even complimented me saying i looked like i had a tan! :)

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Jun/11/2010

This is my go-to bronzer! i have light/medium skin and it gives me the perfect bronze glow, without looking orange.. It goes on smooth and leaves a perfect glow! I would recommend this to anyone with a light to medium complexion. love it!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

Jun/10/2010

I use this product as a contour powder than as a bronzer. Reason being, I found out that I look better without bronzer AFTER I bought this..
I really like the colour of this, it's not orange but its not a true brown and so it is acts as a good bronzer and contour powder. It has gold specks in it, but once it is applied onto the skin, it is barely noticeable. The pigmentation is pretty …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/09/2010

this is my year to be bronzey.. not bronzed or bronze just bronzey.

and this bronzer is doing a great job of giving me color without grey, pink or orange and depositing a lovely bronzey finish on my NC15 skin.. I won't tan, so this is the next best thing to it.

love this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (945 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Jun/09/2010

AMAZING. GIVES A SUN-KISSED AIRBRUSHED LOOK. DOES NOT LOOK ORANGE. EASILY BLENDABLE. worth every penny. enough said.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

Jun/09/2010

This is a soft bronzer in more of a light golden tone. On my skin its rather natural. However this is build-able, yet goes lightly. Still not sure on... Search continues!

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

fromMMnoob

May/30/2010

This is perfect for my skin tone. It doesn't look like mud or dirty on my face when i apply and it looks very naturally when used properly. There is gold glitter on the powder, but it doesn't show that much when applied. =) Uses it everyday

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium