Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/19/2009

This was my first bronzer. I wanted something to contour my face with, without looking orange-y. This stuff does the job. It looks quite shimmery in the compact, but once it's applied to your face - it looks pretty matte. It is highly pigmented - I barely tap my brush into the compact and it stays on all day. I prefer this color compared to NARS Laguna, and is about $10 cheaper also!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

fromMardi

Sep/08/2009

This is an excellent bronzer. Although inside the compact it appears to be extremely glittery once applied and blended the glitter doesnt really show up. It gives the skin a beautiful glow, im a NC37 and this shade bronzer works perfect for my skin tone.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Other

EyesGreen

Aug/14/2009

Definitely too shimmery for me. Although you can't see it while applying, it shows up looking very unnatural in daylight. I never noticed it until my friends started asking me why my face was so glittery. Embarrassing. Some people may like the shimmer, but I'm more into matte bronzers

About reviewer (59 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

frommizznk

Jul/23/2009

I like this bronzer a lot. It is my second favorite to Solar Riche. It has more brown undertones and it is matte (even tho it has shimmer specs in the pot) and it suits my medium-olive skin tone very well. I'm looking forward to using this in the winter!! The staying power is great and I don't find that it rubs off at all, even when I hug my bf and rub my face in his shirt (not too hard …Read more

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jul/07/2009

This is a very good bronzer for me (I agree with the last reviewer, as I am an NC30) and it isn't too powdery- which is good. I like that it looks matte and it never looks orange on my skin. Overall, it is a good bronzer, but not my favorite.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/07/2009

Great bronzer on NC 30, it really works on my skintone. This is my favourite bronzer! It'll last forever too! I will repurchase this if something else doesn't catch my attention.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jun/25/2009

As another reviewer has stated, this bronzer is definitely on the matte side. The golden sparkles (hence the name?) are nowhere to be seen once applied. That being said, this bronzer is just alright. Nothing spectacular, and definitely nothing worth the $20+ that it costs. I will use this all up just for the sake of not swapping/giving it away, but I won't repurchase.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/21/2009

i like this bronzer though don't let the tiny glitters fool you, this is a bit to matte on me, but i like the color as its a true brown and not orange.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

Jun/09/2009

I bought this bronzer about 5 years ago so ive had it for quite some time. In the first couple months, it would give me a pretty natural looking glow but now it seems to have developed a 'hard skin' on the surface which means hardly any colour comes off onto the brush. Ive tried sratching the surface but nothing. maybe cuz its old but i havnt even hit pan on it. you would need to swirl …Read more

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

Jun/07/2009

I don't use this everyday, only if I am feeling paler than usual, know I will be photographed, or if I am sick. It doesn't make me orange or dirty (hello Benefit Hoola!). It's actually very subtle. When I apply it I swirl *lightly* and tap off the excess. The color is buildable though which is nice. The packaging, however, is terrible. One little drop and they break into a million …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral