MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thank you to the lovely SA who told me to use this instead of pink undertoned blushes. I had no idea I was cool toned and adding pink to my face makes it 10 times worse. This stuff looks super dark in the pan, but on my face gives an awesome healthy glow. I was unsure at first and almost swapped away, then I saw pictures of me using this and kept it, I am so glad I didn't swap!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

One of my favourite bronzers (and i must own 50 bronzers at least!) it is a good standard colour for my nc 35 skin, i mean it works in the summer but also winter. It is not too shimmery so very wearable! i just bought a back up as it is one of the best bronzers i've came accross!

This is my all-time favourite bronzer (and I've tried many!). Unlike many others, this bronzer does not make me look orange at all. It's got a soft pearly shimmer, but that barely shows up on my skin (which I really like - I don't particularly like shimmery cheeks on myself). It reflects light beautifully, and adds dimension to my face, especially because I prefer matte foundations. I dust it lightly across my cheeks, across my nose, chin and forehead (where the sun would naturally hit), and sometimes add a bit extra under my cheekbones to add some extra dimension. Sounds like a lot, but this is a very sheer application that is buildable. I haven't had any problems with the packaging and I've travelled extensively with mine. Naturally, the middle is the first to go and the outsides can crumble after time - though I've had one hold up until the bitter end! Currently, I'm an NW20 shade, but I am usually darker and this bronzer seems to suit me no matter how tanned or pale I am. I've also given this as a gift to a very fair friend, and she looked stunning with it on - not orange-y, either! My makeup kit would be incomplete without this bronzer - I love it.

after i bought this i actually came very close to not buying again ANY powder-blush-bronzer-foundation from my local MAC store and this is all about the lighting in there!! colours get sooo twisted i end up with almost a different product when i get home!!!

Anyway...never buying this one too. it's an ok bronzer overall, good quality aand pigmentation but it's more suitable for tanned skin. on me it shows up too orangey! and it looked sooo great in the store...

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I also recieved this with my graphblack eyeliner. It gives the same warm glow to your cheeks, never had a problem looking orange(= One other thing, I was using the NARS bronzer and the packaging was HORRIBLE! A complete nightmare. There was bronzer streaks all over the packaging. I barely touched the outside. But anyway, this bronzer is amazing, and its worth giving a shot!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This would be really lovely bronzer on people who aren't as pale as me! I'm an NC20 and I've realised that my pale skin doesn't suit bronzer... it looks a bit dirty and just not 'right'. Would look great on olive skins, I think.

DO NOT LIKE THIS BRONZER AT ALL!! Very disappointed, so far NOTHING beats Tarte, Hotel Heiress!

This has become my hg of bronzers. I was a bit skeptical at first, it looks a little more orangey in the container, but goes great with my skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this bronzer for my sister's birthday and I steal it everyday. It is amazing. I use it like blush-- on the cheeks, eyelids, chin, and forehead. It really makes my skin look glowing and healthy.

I adore this product! It gives me an almost movie-star"ish" glow. Can't say enough good things about it - definitely worth a try (especially for pale girls like myself).