MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 25-29

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

"Refined Golden" seems to be re-promoted for every summer collection. I bought this because the MAC mua recommended this for my NC42 skin tone. I thought it would be too dark but it seems to be just fine. I don't really use this to contour but more so a blush with bronze color. It has a tiny bit of sparkles but looks matte on skin. Compared to NARS Laguna, this is a bit more of a red tone brown. NARS Laguna is a bit more muted muddy brown but with sparkles, surprisingly. This product is good and I seem to go back to it frequently when I'm on the go.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I hated this bronzer. I usually wear Laguna by Nars but didn't wanna spend $30 on a bronzer, and b/c I'm a Mac Pro member I decided to go a little cheaper just this once. I felt this just became way to orange on my skin tone once it oxidized and the worst part, I'm not sure if its the packaging or the product itself but it just completely shattered on me within the first couple weeks!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I loooooove this bronzer! Its the best I`ve ever tried. It looks very natural like you been out in the sun. And it`s not orange at all, it has a little tint of terracotta but it only makes this look better. I tried Mac skinfinish medium deep and chanel universal bronzer and refined golden is so far my favourite. It has a little liiittle glitter/sparkel in it that makes my skin look glowing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderful. Beautiful. Love it. The makeup artist at the counter recommended this to me for my (tanned) skin tone. A little goes a long way and it's easy to build up. I use it to contour my cheekbones but if I'm lazy, I just sweep it across my cheeks. Gives a nice natural looking glow every time. It's a bit pricey (around $30CAD) but worth it.

HG Bronzer, right here! I have been using this product for years and years. Looks great on all light-medium skin tones; it is just the most flattering color bronzer there is. The glitter doesn't show up too well on the skin, but that is fine with me, I add a little extra highlighter anyway. I deducted points for packaging, because these always break on me. I use it until the center is worn away and then it crumbles and breaks. Dang it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I just got this bronzer after I finished my too faced chocolate bronzer , this color was recommended to me to match the too faced . I like the color it does have some shimmer to it but it doesn't show up allot which I like since the too faced it matte ! I will repurchase since I love Mac but honestly I could live w/o

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased this with the "To The Beach" packaging. I like this for setting my MAC Studio Moisture Tint. Refined Golden gives me a nice shimmer without looking like I got caught in a glitter storm. I rotate between Refined Golden and use Refined Deeper Bronze if I need more color.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

WAYYYYY to orangey for my olive/light skin. Also, too much shimmer! It also gets smudgy/cakey after about 3 hours. I have oily skin. I have tried this and Harmony and several other bronzers and I always go back to my cheap Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. Matte, great finish, great taupey brown with NO orange and you can't beat the price!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love.... This is such an amazing bronzer. Gives a beautiful glow to the face. It looks really shimmery, but none of it actually goes on my face. I am an NC30 i use alight hand with this bronzer. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this bronzer in style warriors packagin, which i love..this suits my skin tone well, which is NC40 on SFF, and it shows up well, the only drawback for me, is that it does have shimmers, which will transfer to your cheeks, and so I use this bronzer only to contour and that too only at night, coz I find it too shimmery for daytime...If you are look out for matte bronzers, then this bronzer is not for you.