MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 25-29

4.8

I really like this bronzer. I am a NW25 and find this gives me just the right amount of glow (with a light hand). I can see how you would end up looking a little muddy / orange if you did apply too much.
Would definately re-purchase, however I think this will last a long time.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Love this Bronzer! I bought it for the first time in Feb. 2007 and it lasted forever! I found it recently at a CCO and stocked up again. It gives a nice golden glow (just don't cake it on or it will look orange).

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I have tried quite a few as I am a fairly pale, blond haired girl who needs a good bronzer daily to give a warmth and a glow. Overall, this is and the Golden are the best bronzers I have used. A little goes a long way and just a few strokes over my whole face with a fat loose brush and perfect- a sunkissed look! The real proof was in photos I still looked like I had bronzer on the face! :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love love this bronzer, I am a FFF and a stila 30 watt ( I never get my face tan, wear a hat on the beach, etc.) and this powder gives me a great sheer sunkissed bronze, no orange. This is becoming my HG. I used stila sun 2 and benefit hoola, but neither gave such a pretty tan look.