MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.4

I really like this bronzer. I am a NW25 and find this gives me just the right amount of glow (with a light hand). I can see how you would end up looking a little muddy / orange if you did apply too much.
Would definately re-purchase, however I think this will last a long time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have tried MANY bronzers. I have been every shade from NC20 (now) to NC40. This is the only bronzer that I can use no matter what. It is not matte, but I don't really notice the shimmer too much once it is on my skin. It does not look like glitter. When I was darker I just used more than I do now, it is very build-able. I have a golden undertone and this bronzer is perfect. If you do use a heavy hand you can look beat up haha, just make sure you build it to the shade you want and do not swirl your brush all over the powder. We have all done it, so pay attention! I just tap it, tap off the excess, and apply. My only gripe with this bronzer is that if it drops, it is done for. I have broken quite a few and it sucks. I have had two just break in my bag (one in my purse - which got everywhere because the case isn't completely air tight so the loose powder pieces came out, and once on my way home from the MAC store it was already broken on my way home). This is really not one to keep in your purse. I have packed it in luggage and been fine, just not clinking around in your bag. All in all this is a great bronzer! I've been using it for 8 years! Tried MANY others but keep coming back!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Firstly, i wear shade NC15 in MAC studio fix fluid foundation, mixed with a bit of NW25 when im a bit more tanned, and I find that a lot of bronzers patch when worn over foundation and won't blend evenly or make me look sunburnt or orange, not this one! it has a lovely natural bronze colour with a very slight shimmer. I was using the same bronzer in lighter shade 'golden' which i also liked the texture of, however it took quite a bit to build up a decent colour resulting in it running out mighty fast where as this shade can be worn sparingly as it builds up colour fast, therefore lasting a lot longer. So yes, i would definately recommend this product

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought based on a recommendation by my local MAC counter manager... it didn't show up on me and I am NC30-35.

I was totally unimpressed and ebaye'd it after one use.

I wanted a replacement (or step up) from EL Bronze Goddess bronzer, and was really disappointed. I love MAC in many ways but this sorely disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I can't believe I ever lived without it hahaha! It works sooo well. You can build up the color to contour or if you can apply it lightly all over for a nice glow. It looks really sparkley in the pan but when you put it on its really not. Would buy over and overrrrrrr

I purchased this bronzer at a MAC counter about 2 years ago and I just recently hit the bottom of the pan, which should say something about its pigmentation..at least for fairer-skined women like myself (I'm NW20). I really like the color - true to its name, and nowhere near orange like many bronzers out there. It has a pretty golden shimmer, and makes for a nice contour color as well. Once I run out I'll probably purchase the Laguna bronzer by Nars just to see how it compares..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't use this everyday, only if I am feeling paler than usual, know I will be photographed, or if I am sick. It doesn't make me orange or dirty (hello Benefit Hoola!). It's actually very subtle. When I apply it I swirl *lightly* and tap off the excess. The color is buildable though which is nice. The packaging, however, is terrible. One little drop and they break into a million powdery pieces! I still use them if they are broken but it makes traveling with them impossible.

This is my first review on here. And I just want to say I love this product. It is the one thing that I have stuck to using every day for abour 2-3 years. I absolutly love it, and even with pale skin just a little on your checks makes a huge difference to your complexion. I can not get enough of it. I use it as my basic powder over foundation in the summer (when I am tan) and also just a little in the winter to give me that slight glow. Compared to drug store brands it can seem a bit pricey but it last forever and can be used all year round. I can't say enough for it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Love this Bronzer! I bought it for the first time in Feb. 2007 and it lasted forever! I found it recently at a CCO and stocked up again. It gives a nice golden glow (just don't cake it on or it will look orange).

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bronzer. I have tried quite a few as I am a fairly pale, blond haired girl who needs a good bronzer daily to give a warmth and a glow. Overall, this is and the Golden are the best bronzers I have used. A little goes a long way and just a few strokes over my whole face with a fat loose brush and perfect- a sunkissed look! The real proof was in photos I still looked like I had bronzer on the face! :)