MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 25-29

4.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this bronzer for over a decade! It really is the perfect bronzer when used correctly. When I was younger I used this all over my face which I do not recommend. BUT when applied as a light dust it is gorgeous. It is a warm shade with a subtle gold sparkle. I tried the the NARS Laguna and hated it. It made me look dirty. This is the HG bronzer ladies!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

One of my favourite bronzers (and i must own 50 bronzers at least!) it is a good standard colour for my nc 35 skin, i mean it works in the summer but also winter. It is not too shimmery so very wearable! i just bought a back up as it is one of the best bronzers i've came accross!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I loooooove this bronzer! Its the best I`ve ever tried. It looks very natural like you been out in the sun. And it`s not orange at all, it has a little tint of terracotta but it only makes this look better. I tried Mac skinfinish medium deep and chanel universal bronzer and refined golden is so far my favourite. It has a little liiittle glitter/sparkel in it that makes my skin look glowing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I just got this bronzer after I finished my too faced chocolate bronzer , this color was recommended to me to match the too faced . I like the color it does have some shimmer to it but it doesn't show up allot which I like since the too faced it matte ! I will repurchase since I love Mac but honestly I could live w/o

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love.... This is such an amazing bronzer. Gives a beautiful glow to the face. It looks really shimmery, but none of it actually goes on my face. I am an NC30 i use alight hand with this bronzer. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I heart this bronzer... I just bought it yesterday, going to the MAC store looking for MSF natural, but the MA told me refined golden would be best for what I wanted. I got it in the Neo Scifi neon orange packaging (lol, I'll never lose it) but to brush this lightly over my foundation (NC35 olive skin)... is just.. wow. I feel less pasty in an Australian winter, but not like a tryhard tanner! This will become a staple!