MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by hair type : Kinky

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I absolutely looove this product! I have been using it for five years and have yet to find another one that can top it! it has a nice shimmer but it not too overpowering. it is perfect for my medium skin tone! i get way more compliments on how naturally tan i look when wearing this than when i wear any other bronzer.my only complaint would be that if you drop it even once the product breaks up into chunks. i wish they would redesign the packaging for it, but other than that it is fantastic!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

refined golden is my baby! i use this thing everyday and carry it in my purse, its my [hg] bronzer and its one of those things that is hard for me to find. for reference im latina with C4 skin, black hair, & hazel eye's..every one i have tried are either to muddy, red, dark, sparkly..orange..you name it, there hard to find. leave it to mac to have my perfect one. refined golden is a really pretty bronze/brown color with tiny red/golden sparkles. when i put this on my cheeks, it instantly gives me that sexy malibu-barbie look that i love. its also a good contour, and if i lightly sweep it all over my face ill get a nice glo. i will keep buying this, i recommend mine to girls with color, go to mac and try there bronzers out, they have a couple diff shades, if your darker than me "deeper refined golden" would be perfect. i love this stuff!