MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very nice bronzer nc44 for ref.. Dosent make me look orange. It gives my face a warmness glowy look. Very nice.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have tried MANY bronzers. I have been every shade from NC20 (now) to NC40. This is the only bronzer that I can use no matter what. It is not matte, but I don't really notice the shimmer too much once it is on my skin. It does not look like glitter. When I was darker I just used more than I do now, it is very build-able. I have a golden undertone and this bronzer is perfect. If you do use a heavy hand you can look beat up haha, just make sure you build it to the shade you want and do not swirl your brush all over the powder. We have all done it, so pay attention! I just tap it, tap off the excess, and apply. My only gripe with this bronzer is that if it drops, it is done for. I have broken quite a few and it sucks. I have had two just break in my bag (one in my purse - which got everywhere because the case isn't completely air tight so the loose powder pieces came out, and once on my way home from the MAC store it was already broken on my way home). This is really not one to keep in your purse. I have packed it in luggage and been fine, just not clinking around in your bag. All in all this is a great bronzer! I've been using it for 8 years! Tried MANY others but keep coming back!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I always end up coming back to this bronzer no matter what else I try. It's the perfect shade for my skin, summer or winter surprisingly. Lasts and highlights without making me look like a character out of Jersey Shore...not orange-y either, which goes without saying considering the example!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased this with the "To The Beach" packaging. I like this for setting my MAC Studio Moisture Tint. Refined Golden gives me a nice shimmer without looking like I got caught in a glitter storm. I rotate between Refined Golden and use Refined Deeper Bronze if I need more color.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

So I RIS this item. I love the color and I tend to reach for it when I need more bronzed look. I'm not too fond of the glitter because the pan sounds a lot of it but if you apply this right you end up with a little amount of glitter. I'm really happy with it and it doesn't give me that dirty look and very easy to blend. I don't see it as an everyday bronzer though I prefer a more matte bronzer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was my first bronzer. I wanted something to contour my face with, without looking orange-y. This stuff does the job. It looks quite shimmery in the compact, but once it's applied to your face - it looks pretty matte. It is highly pigmented - I barely tap my brush into the compact and it stays on all day. I prefer this color compared to NARS Laguna, and is about $10 cheaper also!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have a few of these. Because I LOVED IT, so I bought back-ups. OMG in the sun my face looks soooo sparkly. In my bedroom I couldn't tell. It's pretty bad when youre in the sun. Otherwise I like the color.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This bronzer is amazing. I'm super pale...)think ScarJo, Rose McGowan, Nicole Kidman) and this works for me! So well infact that I sometimes wear it instead of foundation! It looks like glittery milk chocolate in the pan but goes on this pretty natural sun kissed bronze flash of color. I apply it all over with a big kabuki...I swipe the brush, shake off the excess and go to work on my face, if it takes you more than 30 seconds to apply this bronzer youre wearing to much IMO. This is an HG for summer and for my "oh crap I can only spare 5 mins to get ready" face. Favorite full on bronzer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love MAC, but this is not on par with its other products. This makes me look orange and makes my cheeks look dirty. It also has too much sparkle! I thought it would look shimmery on, but on me it looks sparkly on. I was hoping for something that would look natural, but this isn't it. On the plus side, it's not very expensive.

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

This is the perfect bronzer for my PPP skin. The bronzer has a slight shimmer, but isn't overdone. I use this most days in the shape of 3s on either side of my face. I will definitely continue using this for many years!