MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Fantastic bronzer! This is my 2nd time getting this bronzer & I love it even more!
It goes on so well. There's no product 'flying around' like other bronzers that 'powder' profusely when applied. And it looks fantastic on my already tanned skin!
It's great in the winter/spring when I don't have a deep tan as it gives the sun-kissed glow. And it's great even when I do have a deeper tan in the summer as it provides a great contoured look and gives my make-up a finished look.
I love this product and will continue to get it. Having tried other bronzers as well, I've gotta say this is my FAVOURITE! Even though it's a bit on the pricy side, it's well worth the purchase for the look you want. Fantastic product!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

After completely going through my MAC's Pro Longwear Bronzer "Nude on Board", I picked this one up and decided to give it a try. I typically wear an NC15/NC20, and while this is a pretty dark, pigmented bronzer, I still find it wearable on my skin tone.

I would describe the color as a deep, warm bronze with a fine gold shimmer running through it -- it is not a metallic bronzer by any means, but it does have some trace glitter, which I don't find chunky on the face, more or less just a subtle glow. It can pull a bit orangey, so most people may prefer it as a nice summer bronzer as opposed to a contour, but to each their own. I just like how buildable it is, from very light to very dark, and I feel that an array of skin tones could make this work. It blends out pretty well, and wears on me all day long.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thank you to the lovely SA who told me to use this instead of pink undertoned blushes. I had no idea I was cool toned and adding pink to my face makes it 10 times worse. This stuff looks super dark in the pan, but on my face gives an awesome healthy glow. I was unsure at first and almost swapped away, then I saw pictures of me using this and kept it, I am so glad I didn't swap!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

One of my favourite bronzers (and i must own 50 bronzers at least!) it is a good standard colour for my nc 35 skin, i mean it works in the summer but also winter. It is not too shimmery so very wearable! i just bought a back up as it is one of the best bronzers i've came accross!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This looks peachy brown on my NC25ish complexion. I don't use it as a bronzer but more of a blush. Other then that, I do like it and it lasts pretty much all day on me.

I purchased this a few weeks ago, even tho I have a bronzer Im very fond of, bc although I like my other bronzer Ive noticed sometimes a get a pimple or two after using is and wasnt sure if thats just me or the brand so I figured Id go with Mac since its such a great brand. I was nervous about the color when I saw it in the compact but I thought Id try anyway. Well I havent had a chance to use until today, I have been under the weather for two weeks and my skin is starting to have that pale/ washed out look that comes with being sick. Since I had to go to work today I thought Id try this to perk myself up and it seriously worked...I actually got complemented on my skin! lol. Color looked great and wasnt sparkly like it looked in compact. Only reason I didnt give 5 is not sure yet since I only used once if I will get pimples or not so will def repost and update about that. Gorgeous and natural color tho and if it could make me look good on a day like today it must work miracles!

I got this bronzer for my birthday about 3.5 years ago and I'm still not done with it. The packaging is very durable. It hasn't cracked and none of the product has ever fallen out and crumbled when I've dropped the compact. I use this bronzer almost every day but I use very little product. I think it's a great bronzer and it has a nice color without being too shimmery, too orange or too "fake" looking. I can wear this bronzer when I'm fair in the winter and when I'm tanner in the summer. It's very versatile.It doesn't look muddy on my skin and it gives me a nice glow. If I ever finish it, I will repurchase. I have tried a lot of bronzers and I really like this one!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I just got this bronzer after I finished my too faced chocolate bronzer , this color was recommended to me to match the too faced . I like the color it does have some shimmer to it but it doesn't show up allot which I like since the too faced it matte ! I will repurchase since I love Mac but honestly I could live w/o

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Refined Golden is a great bronzer, especially for fairer tones. I'm an NC20-25 and this never makes me muddy or worse, orangey. It does have a golden shimmer/glitter when you look at it in the compact, but it never shows up on my skin. Instead, what I see is a nice, natural looking, healthy tan. This works well when I'm not tan, or when I use my favorite self-tanner (Kardashian Glamour Tan is unbeatable!). I use a blush brush that's on the flatter side, or a brush like the Too Faced Flatbuki. A little product goes a long way, and it's much easier to build up than to tone it down after. I don't carry it in my purse, since I really don't feel it needs touch ups, and a lot of times MAC compacts can be very fragile and totally crumble if it accidentally. I also use this to contour other areas, like the hollows of my collar bones or the outlines of my calf muscles when wearing heels. It's a great powder, and I will repurchase if I ever run out.

This bronzer kind of pulled orange on me or should I say it oxidized on me after having it on for awhile. Also, I'm not a fan of the shimmer. This bronzer seems too dark for me and is not flattering on my skin tone (MSFN Medium Dark).