MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was my first bronzer and I use it everyday as a blush...I bought it a few years ago now and its still going! so it is well worth the money! I love MAC packaging nice and compact with mirror. It looks natural worn as a blush and the gold glitter is not obvious glitter at all...just nice and suttle. I am looking at purchasing the Cubic blush for a more pinky touch but will continue to use this with it.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have this bronzer in style warriors packagin, which i love..this suits my skin tone well, which is NC40 on SFF, and it shows up well, the only drawback for me, is that it does have shimmers, which will transfer to your cheeks, and so I use this bronzer only to contour and that too only at night, coz I find it too shimmery for daytime...If you are look out for matte bronzers, then this bronzer is not for you.

This is my HG bronzer! I always find myself coming back to this product/color. I typically use "medium" or "nw25" for powder and foundation - It gives me a great sun-kissed glow!

This makes my skin break out on my cheeks and forehead. nice color for those who do not have sensitive skin. oh well, I really dont have good luck with MAC anyways!!

Gorgeous shade, very flattering! I love the hint of shimmer and I love the color. Not too dark and not too light on my neutral MMM skin. I use this more as a blush and get lots of compliments when I do :)

Gosh! I just love this! :) It's the perfect shade of bronzer - so flattering and pretty and barely noticable so it looks very natural but made up. I just adore the gold compact - can't wait to whip this out in a restroom and have the other ladies ooh-ing and ahh-ing over this sparkly gem :P The bronzer looks sparkly in the compact but I find it more sublety glowly. So pretty! You definitely won't be disappointed with this one! Enjoy =)