MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29

4.6

I really love this bronzer. I am nc35 and I find it gives me a nice glow. The people who have said this is orange, it might look like that on you because you are very pale in skin tone. I don't recommend this bronzer if you have a very light complexion. I would say this is for meduim skintones to tan/dark. Im not tan im meduim light so inbetween..But if your a woman of colour then this is for you. I would definitely buy this again and again if I run out. THE $himmers show alittle bit if you have primed your face and are wearing a really good foundation and setting powder.
I really can't live without this bronzer it just is one of my favourites.overall I would give this 10/10
. * do not THROW THIS ON THE FLOOR THE POWDER WILL CRACK into peices because the powder is soft.!

I purchased this a few weeks ago, even tho I have a bronzer Im very fond of, bc although I like my other bronzer Ive noticed sometimes a get a pimple or two after using is and wasnt sure if thats just me or the brand so I figured Id go with Mac since its such a great brand. I was nervous about the color when I saw it in the compact but I thought Id try anyway. Well I havent had a chance to use until today, I have been under the weather for two weeks and my skin is starting to have that pale/ washed out look that comes with being sick. Since I had to go to work today I thought Id try this to perk myself up and it seriously worked...I actually got complemented on my skin! lol. Color looked great and wasnt sparkly like it looked in compact. Only reason I didnt give 5 is not sure yet since I only used once if I will get pimples or not so will def repost and update about that. Gorgeous and natural color tho and if it could make me look good on a day like today it must work miracles!

HG Bronzer, right here! I have been using this product for years and years. Looks great on all light-medium skin tones; it is just the most flattering color bronzer there is. The glitter doesn't show up too well on the skin, but that is fine with me, I add a little extra highlighter anyway. I deducted points for packaging, because these always break on me. I use it until the center is worn away and then it crumbles and breaks. Dang it!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This was my first bronzer and I use it everyday as a blush...I bought it a few years ago now and its still going! so it is well worth the money! I love MAC packaging nice and compact with mirror. It looks natural worn as a blush and the gold glitter is not obvious glitter at all...just nice and suttle. I am looking at purchasing the Cubic blush for a more pinky touch but will continue to use this with it.

This is my HG bronzer! I always find myself coming back to this product/color. I typically use "medium" or "nw25" for powder and foundation - It gives me a great sun-kissed glow!

after i bought this i actually came very close to not buying again ANY powder-blush-bronzer-foundation from my local MAC store and this is all about the lighting in there!! colours get sooo twisted i end up with almost a different product when i get home!!!

Anyway...never buying this one too. it's an ok bronzer overall, good quality aand pigmentation but it's more suitable for tanned skin. on me it shows up too orangey! and it looked sooo great in the store...

This has become my hg of bronzers. I was a bit skeptical at first, it looks a little more orangey in the container, but goes great with my skin

Wonderful product from the Tantress collection. Nice bronzer without all the shimmer. Wonderful neutral bronze color on my NW20/25 skin. I've also used it as a blush and on my eyes. Typically I put sweep it lightly across my forehead, my chin, down my nose, on my temples, and apples of my cheeks for that lovely sunkissed look. Prety gold package, not the usual MAC black.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a beautiful golden (hence the name) bronzer. It works wonderfully on my light skin and doesn't turn orange. I got it on Ebay for a steal, so I am extra happy with it.