MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.2

I really love this bronzer. I am nc35 and I find it gives me a nice glow. The people who have said this is orange, it might look like that on you because you are very pale in skin tone. I don't recommend this bronzer if you have a very light complexion. I would say this is for meduim skintones to tan/dark. Im not tan im meduim light so inbetween..But if your a woman of colour then this is for you. I would definitely buy this again and again if I run out. THE $himmers show alittle bit if you have primed your face and are wearing a really good foundation and setting powder.
I really can't live without this bronzer it just is one of my favourites.overall I would give this 10/10
. * do not THROW THIS ON THE FLOOR THE POWDER WILL CRACK into peices because the powder is soft.!

A lot of people said this made them look "ruddy", "orangey", or "dirty", but on my C2 complexion, it just made me look healthy. Healthy, radiant, and glowing.
It wasn't a glitterbomb, it was subtle. It highlighted my cheekbones, and really gave my face dimension and color.
Plus, the packaging is very sleek and portable, so it's easy to take with you on the go, and the golden color is very, very gorgeous.
BUT it stayed on for like 10 minutes before wearing off. Not cool at ALL.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This looks peachy brown on my NC25ish complexion. I don't use it as a bronzer but more of a blush. Other then that, I do like it and it lasts pretty much all day on me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a big staple in my everyday routine. This bronzer gives me the perfect contour. I have olive fair-medium skin.

edit: had to take off 2 lippies because of the devolpment of cystic acne.

I purchased this a few weeks ago, even tho I have a bronzer Im very fond of, bc although I like my other bronzer Ive noticed sometimes a get a pimple or two after using is and wasnt sure if thats just me or the brand so I figured Id go with Mac since its such a great brand. I was nervous about the color when I saw it in the compact but I thought Id try anyway. Well I havent had a chance to use until today, I have been under the weather for two weeks and my skin is starting to have that pale/ washed out look that comes with being sick. Since I had to go to work today I thought Id try this to perk myself up and it seriously worked...I actually got complemented on my skin! lol. Color looked great and wasnt sparkly like it looked in compact. Only reason I didnt give 5 is not sure yet since I only used once if I will get pimples or not so will def repost and update about that. Gorgeous and natural color tho and if it could make me look good on a day like today it must work miracles!

I needed a new bronzer and i went to mac and bought Refined Golden. You may think that it's really shimmery, but once you put you can barely see it. It gives a nice glow. Overall its a great bronzer. I would repurchase!

I LOVE this bronzer! This is my HG bronzer, because it darkens my skin and gives me the I-just-got-back-from-holiday look. People ask me if I went tanning with this bronzer! It's a true golden brown color with little to no orange undertones. There is shimmer in the pan, but I find it doesn't transfer to the face.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not too passionate about this product. My mom and I picked it up at the Duty Free shop before we boarded a flight, and we were really only there to kill time and to reap the benefits of no tax purchases. My mom wanted to restock on her MAC concealers and I wanted to buy a warm bronzer for our vacation, so I picked up Refined Golden. The bronzer does a good job at providing a sun-kissed glow, and it's the perfect shade for my NW20 complexion. It has a nice sheen and minimal traces of glitter specks. However, I don't find it anything special. Staying power is okay. It's certainly dupeable.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hated it! goes on ridiculously sheer and sickly orangey. The packaging is the classic Mac packaging that I dont necessarily enjoy. The texture is quite dry and applies unevenly and full of shimmers and I hate glittery bronzers they look like dirt on me. this products is called REFINED GOLDEN well I dont know where this golden color is but definitely is not in this compact this is pure orange and not the good orange the bad self tanner kind of orange. Im not surprised by this failure though all MAC bronzers are pretty much rubbish .

I got this bronzer for my birthday about 3.5 years ago and I'm still not done with it. The packaging is very durable. It hasn't cracked and none of the product has ever fallen out and crumbled when I've dropped the compact. I use this bronzer almost every day but I use very little product. I think it's a great bronzer and it has a nice color without being too shimmery, too orange or too "fake" looking. I can wear this bronzer when I'm fair in the winter and when I'm tanner in the summer. It's very versatile.It doesn't look muddy on my skin and it gives me a nice glow. If I ever finish it, I will repurchase. I have tried a lot of bronzers and I really like this one!