MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

love this product, amazing bronzer but not a contouring product, its too shimmery, and a tiny tiny bit orangey. i wouldn't repurchase this only for the reason that it made me realized how much i like matte bronzers. i dont know if the one i have is different between refined gold and refined golden (mine is labelled differently, as its from the hey sailor collection)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the perfect bronzer for contouring (or used as a blush) for my NC35 light/medium complexion. I've tried so many that look too muddy or dark on me. Don't be scared of the shimmer in the pan because it definitely doesn't look like that once applied. I discovered it in the To the Beach collection and I'll be using this all summer. So glad to know this is in the permanent line. I won't be looking for another bronzer as long as MAC has it. I'll be purchasing it again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This bronzer is with me at all times in my purse! Its the perfect quick fix for anyone! If youre blessed with nice and even skin you can skip your foundation and use this alone! The warm golden shimmers will def draw any attention away from any imperfections and just give you that sunkissed glow you have always wanted! Ive been using this for two years and I will continue until i find something better!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I went in to MAC to buy bronzer (my first!), they only had a couple of shades left, as their shipment for stock was only coming in 2 weeks or something, which made me hesitant to even try because I was sure the MA would try to stick me with something that wasn't best for me, but was all they had. She tried 2 different ones on my skintone, but Refined Golden looked best. It's intimidating in the pan- very pigmented and lots of sparkles- however, it didn't look a thing like that once it was on. The sparkles/shimmer are barely noticeable, and if anything, they just add a nice glow, and believe me, because I hate makeup with sparkles and shimmer. My skin is oily, but this bronzer never looks too blotchy or fake on my skin. The colour is fresh and makes my skin look radiant and awake, and I never go a day without wearing this! IMPORTANT: My one piece of advice before buying this is to have the MA show you where to put it on and how much to use on your brush because if you think it ends up looking brown or dirty, it's because you're not applying it right!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had this one. I actually have it on, on one of my posted pictures. However, I'll have to agree w/ USCgirlie, I'm the same color as far as being between NC35-NC40. It was a little too much for daily use. It was alright for clubbing though. Anyway, I dropped the stupid compact & it just crumbled. Hella sucks cause I have no time to get a new one. I don't care to bother either, since I do have one by Sephora.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love it! I'm an FFF, blonde, blue eyes with a bottle tan. I swapped away my MAC Golden and bought this one, actually, I bought 2! The shimmer is heavenly! EDIT - Have moved on to NARS Laguna.