MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Made a second purchase of this bronzer then realized that it gives a red tone to the skin. I saw that a YouTuber said the same thing. Not sure if it's the new formula or I only realized it this time around. NC35 for reference. I stopped using it because of that issue.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I used this bronzer for many years when I did competitive dancing. The judges wanted the performers to all be really tan. I would get a fake tan and then put this stuff on (ridiculous, I know :D). Even with all the sweat from performing, the bronzer stayed on and didn't shrink. If I were to get this bronzer again, I would get in a much lighter shade.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't own this, but a MAC MA tried this on me after I tried on some foundation. I do like this a lot! It does give a bronzey effect without looking red or orange. I would buy this when I save up a little :P

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product because of all the good reviews here on MUA, BUT this is NOT for someone with oily skin! be aware... i put it on at 6:30am and by 8:30am i was sparkly, oily looking like a disco ball going to WORK!!! lol... it was not funny. I did not know how to take it off my face fast enough. I will be running back to the store to return it.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice bronzer love the tiny golden flecks. They hit your face in the right spots. Great color and texture stays put all day and sticks great to my moistirizer and foundation. Little too expensive but I guess beauty is pain....at least on my wallet! Lasts forever and will definately repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC25. This bronzer looks very natural. It mixes well with Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I have tried a lot of bronzers but this is the BEST.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am fair, green eyed and this is my HG bronzer. I have been using it for 2 years and would be lost without it!! Ver natural looking, all my friends love it too!!! Doesn't break me out, and is just awesome!!!