MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.9

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

One of my favourite bronzers (and i must own 50 bronzers at least!) it is a good standard colour for my nc 35 skin, i mean it works in the summer but also winter. It is not too shimmery so very wearable! i just bought a back up as it is one of the best bronzers i've came accross!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderful. Beautiful. Love it. The makeup artist at the counter recommended this to me for my (tanned) skin tone. A little goes a long way and it's easy to build up. I use it to contour my cheekbones but if I'm lazy, I just sweep it across my cheeks. Gives a nice natural looking glow every time. It's a bit pricey (around $30CAD) but worth it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I always end up coming back to this bronzer no matter what else I try. It's the perfect shade for my skin, summer or winter surprisingly. Lasts and highlights without making me look like a character out of Jersey Shore...not orange-y either, which goes without saying considering the example!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this with the to the beach collection mostly for the packaging if I'm being honest... but it really surprised me I love the color on my skintone it works perfectly and even though I don't really care for shimmer which is why I didn't think I would like this, it isn't even noticable once its on your skin at least I don't think so. I use this to contour and I'm glad I purchased this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

WAYYYYY to orangey for my olive/light skin. Also, too much shimmer! It also gets smudgy/cakey after about 3 hours. I have oily skin. I have tried this and Harmony and several other bronzers and I always go back to my cheap Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sunlight. Matte, great finish, great taupey brown with NO orange and you can't beat the price!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my everday contour color. I love it! It's one of my HG products.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I can't believe I ever lived without it hahaha! It works sooo well. You can build up the color to contour or if you can apply it lightly all over for a nice glow. It looks really sparkley in the pan but when you put it on its really not. Would buy over and overrrrrrr

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

As another reviewer has stated, this bronzer is definitely on the matte side. The golden sparkles (hence the name?) are nowhere to be seen once applied. That being said, this bronzer is just alright. Nothing spectacular, and definitely nothing worth the $20+ that it costs. I will use this all up just for the sake of not swapping/giving it away, but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a very pretty golden bronze color. I apply this with a light hand and it gives just a nice, subtle glow to the skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I ran out of Nars' laguna bronzer and I was in dire need of a bronzer but I wasn't willing to dish out the $$ (cause nars is pretty pricey, almost $40). I thought I'd try MAC's since it was cheaper ($25CAD) and I'm sure it would be good. The texture is great and the powder applies on very nicely. However, the colour on me is a bit too orangey on me which is a bronzer no-no. I have NC30 skin. Perhaps I shouldve tried the Refined Deeper bronze, but one thing's for sure, I should probably stick with Nars' Laguna bronzer.