MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 25-29

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thank you to the lovely SA who told me to use this instead of pink undertoned blushes. I had no idea I was cool toned and adding pink to my face makes it 10 times worse. This stuff looks super dark in the pan, but on my face gives an awesome healthy glow. I was unsure at first and almost swapped away, then I saw pictures of me using this and kept it, I am so glad I didn't swap!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I loooooove this bronzer! Its the best I`ve ever tried. It looks very natural like you been out in the sun. And it`s not orange at all, it has a little tint of terracotta but it only makes this look better. I tried Mac skinfinish medium deep and chanel universal bronzer and refined golden is so far my favourite. It has a little liiittle glitter/sparkel in it that makes my skin look glowing.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, i am an NC30 . It gives an amzing glow. But you have to use a light hand with it. Very pigmented. It looks realllly glittery in the pan. but seriously none of it shows once you apply it to your face. Def would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

So I RIS this item. I love the color and I tend to reach for it when I need more bronzed look. I'm not too fond of the glitter because the pan sounds a lot of it but if you apply this right you end up with a little amount of glitter. I'm really happy with it and it doesn't give me that dirty look and very easy to blend. I don't see it as an everyday bronzer though I prefer a more matte bronzer.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love love this bronzer, I am a FFF and a stila 30 watt ( I never get my face tan, wear a hat on the beach, etc.) and this powder gives me a great sheer sunkissed bronze, no orange. This is becoming my HG. I used stila sun 2 and benefit hoola, but neither gave such a pretty tan look.