MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by skin type : Dry

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thank you to the lovely SA who told me to use this instead of pink undertoned blushes. I had no idea I was cool toned and adding pink to my face makes it 10 times worse. This stuff looks super dark in the pan, but on my face gives an awesome healthy glow. I was unsure at first and almost swapped away, then I saw pictures of me using this and kept it, I am so glad I didn't swap!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This looks peachy brown on my NC25ish complexion. I don't use it as a bronzer but more of a blush. Other then that, I do like it and it lasts pretty much all day on me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I loooooove this bronzer! Its the best I`ve ever tried. It looks very natural like you been out in the sun. And it`s not orange at all, it has a little tint of terracotta but it only makes this look better. I tried Mac skinfinish medium deep and chanel universal bronzer and refined golden is so far my favourite. It has a little liiittle glitter/sparkel in it that makes my skin look glowing.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I hated it! goes on ridiculously sheer and sickly orangey. The packaging is the classic Mac packaging that I dont necessarily enjoy. The texture is quite dry and applies unevenly and full of shimmers and I hate glittery bronzers they look like dirt on me. this products is called REFINED GOLDEN well I dont know where this golden color is but definitely is not in this compact this is pure orange and not the good orange the bad self tanner kind of orange. Im not surprised by this failure though all MAC bronzers are pretty much rubbish .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A little too dark and too shimmery (sparkely) for me.
I like Golden (regular "Golden") much better. I am an NW20 PPP.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't usually use bronzers but this was recommended to me and I love it. It was recommended to me so I wouldn't have to keep buying different powder colors everytime I got darker. I tan very easily so I was told using a bronzer would help and it definitely does. It looks glittery in the pan but it doesn't show up on the face so that is another great thing. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, i am an NC30 . It gives an amzing glow. But you have to use a light hand with it. Very pigmented. It looks realllly glittery in the pan. but seriously none of it shows once you apply it to your face. Def would repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

So I RIS this item. I love the color and I tend to reach for it when I need more bronzed look. I'm not too fond of the glitter because the pan sounds a lot of it but if you apply this right you end up with a little amount of glitter. I'm really happy with it and it doesn't give me that dirty look and very easy to blend. I don't see it as an everyday bronzer though I prefer a more matte bronzer.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i like this bronzer though don't let the tiny glitters fool you, this is a bit to matte on me, but i like the color as its a true brown and not orange.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this bronzer about 5 years ago so ive had it for quite some time. In the first couple months, it would give me a pretty natural looking glow but now it seems to have developed a 'hard skin' on the surface which means hardly any colour comes off onto the brush. Ive tried sratching the surface but nothing. maybe cuz its old but i havnt even hit pan on it. you would need to swirl the brush hard to get a hint of colour. Im already looking for a repacement. FYI im NC30.