MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

love this product, amazing bronzer but not a contouring product, its too shimmery, and a tiny tiny bit orangey. i wouldn't repurchase this only for the reason that it made me realized how much i like matte bronzers. i dont know if the one i have is different between refined gold and refined golden (mine is labelled differently, as its from the hey sailor collection)

This is my all-time favourite bronzer (and I've tried many!). Unlike many others, this bronzer does not make me look orange at all. It's got a soft pearly shimmer, but that barely shows up on my skin (which I really like - I don't particularly like shimmery cheeks on myself). It reflects light beautifully, and adds dimension to my face, especially because I prefer matte foundations. I dust it lightly across my cheeks, across my nose, chin and forehead (where the sun would naturally hit), and sometimes add a bit extra under my cheekbones to add some extra dimension. Sounds like a lot, but this is a very sheer application that is buildable. I haven't had any problems with the packaging and I've travelled extensively with mine. Naturally, the middle is the first to go and the outsides can crumble after time - though I've had one hold up until the bitter end! Currently, I'm an NW20 shade, but I am usually darker and this bronzer seems to suit me no matter how tanned or pale I am. I've also given this as a gift to a very fair friend, and she looked stunning with it on - not orange-y, either! My makeup kit would be incomplete without this bronzer - I love it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I always end up coming back to this bronzer no matter what else I try. It's the perfect shade for my skin, summer or winter surprisingly. Lasts and highlights without making me look like a character out of Jersey Shore...not orange-y either, which goes without saying considering the example!

I still have my MAC Solar Field Refined Golden bronzer and I got it when it first came out..i love it..lol I'm aleady naturally tan so I just use this for contouring and on my eyelid's crease (alone or to prime my lids).Most definitely worth buying...

**This does have some shimmer in it....not a matte bronzer**

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't usually use bronzers but this was recommended to me and I love it. It was recommended to me so I wouldn't have to keep buying different powder colors everytime I got darker. I tan very easily so I was told using a bronzer would help and it definitely does. It looks glittery in the pan but it doesn't show up on the face so that is another great thing. I love it!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, i am an NC30 . It gives an amzing glow. But you have to use a light hand with it. Very pigmented. It looks realllly glittery in the pan. but seriously none of it shows once you apply it to your face. Def would repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

So I RIS this item. I love the color and I tend to reach for it when I need more bronzed look. I'm not too fond of the glitter because the pan sounds a lot of it but if you apply this right you end up with a little amount of glitter. I'm really happy with it and it doesn't give me that dirty look and very easy to blend. I don't see it as an everyday bronzer though I prefer a more matte bronzer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i used to use this then i started using a darker bronzer for summer. this will be my next makeup purchase. a gorgeous soft color. extremely flattering! highly recommended.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I also recieved this with my graphblack eyeliner. It gives the same warm glow to your cheeks, never had a problem looking orange(= One other thing, I was using the NARS bronzer and the packaging was HORRIBLE! A complete nightmare. There was bronzer streaks all over the packaging. I barely touched the outside. But anyway, this bronzer is amazing, and its worth giving a shot!

My HG. I use everyday, brightens my face without too much shimmer, but yet never looks muddy or orangey. I love love love it. I have used this for years, and one compact lasts forever...probably about 2 years with everyday usage!