MAC Refined Golden

Filtered by age: 36-43

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Fantastic bronzer! This is my 2nd time getting this bronzer & I love it even more!
It goes on so well. There's no product 'flying around' like other bronzers that 'powder' profusely when applied. And it looks fantastic on my already tanned skin!
It's great in the winter/spring when I don't have a deep tan as it gives the sun-kissed glow. And it's great even when I do have a deeper tan in the summer as it provides a great contoured look and gives my make-up a finished look.
I love this product and will continue to get it. Having tried other bronzers as well, I've gotta say this is my FAVOURITE! Even though it's a bit on the pricy side, it's well worth the purchase for the look you want. Fantastic product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A little too dark and too shimmery (sparkely) for me.
I like Golden (regular "Golden") much better. I am an NW20 PPP.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought based on a recommendation by my local MAC counter manager... it didn't show up on me and I am NC30-35.

I was totally unimpressed and ebaye'd it after one use.

I wanted a replacement (or step up) from EL Bronze Goddess bronzer, and was really disappointed. I love MAC in many ways but this sorely disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i like this bronzer though don't let the tiny glitters fool you, this is a bit to matte on me, but i like the color as its a true brown and not orange.

Flip open the case and it looks like a disco ball fell into a pile of mud. I bought it after being hypnotized by the SA at MAC that insisted it would go well with my nw20 skin. Brought it home and actually I like it. Used with a light hand I don't see the glitter and it's a pretty enough color. It doesn't turn me orange like most bronzers do and it lasted fairly well. Apply too much though and I look dirty. But I think that's the case with most bronzers.

I would try something else before I bought again. It's not a HG bronzer for me but the price is right and it does the job.

I'm nw20, light auburn hair, hazel eyes and freckles.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC25. This bronzer looks very natural. It mixes well with Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I have tried a lot of bronzers but this is the BEST.

Gives you natural color and is very easy to apply with large powder brush, I use MAC 150. Has a little shimmer but barely shows on skin. Great for your decollete as well. Highly recommend!

Absolutely perfect for my pale yellowish skin. It has just the right amount of shimmer for day wear. It comes out a lot lighter than it looks in the compact so don't be scared off it. It doesn't turn orange at all on me and just gives me a nice glow so I don't look like death warmed over and it LASTS!!! I don't have to do constant touch-ups during the day. Highly recommend it for light skinned gals....might want to go to a darker shade if you are medium or dark toned. Good stuff and it lasts FOREVER!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This bronzer really is a wonderful texture ... nice product, just a little too light in shade for me. I purchased this and the Refined Beyond Bronze from the Tan Ray collection, and while Refined Golden is too light, Refined Beyond Bronze is a tad too dark! However, at least I can use the Refined Golden as a pretty highlighter, and/or over other bronzers. Great item, just not the right color for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm a PPP and this is the first and only bronzer to ever work on me. It goes on light, sheer, and smooooth, leaving a very natural "touch of sun." I could probably apply this to my entire face and it would look like a completely natural tan. It has the perfect amount of shimmer, not too sparkly but just enough.