MAC Cosmetics Refined Golden

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.2

A lot of people said this made them look "ruddy", "orangey", or "dirty", but on my C2 complexion, it just made me look healthy. Healthy, radiant, and glowing.
It wasn't a glitterbomb, it was subtle. It highlighted my cheekbones, and really gave my face dimension and color.
Plus, the packaging is very sleek and portable, so it's easy to take with you on the go, and the golden color is very, very gorgeous.
BUT it stayed on for like 10 minutes before wearing off. Not cool at ALL.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is my favorite bronzer, ever! I bought it back last summer with the To The Beach collection, so the packaging is uber cute, but I believe it is also part of the permaniant line. The flecks of gold glimmer make me feel girly, but don't leave an overbearing trace on your face. This bronzer isn't muddy, and not too dark. I use it for contouring my cheekbones, and it always looks natural!

I needed a new bronzer and i went to mac and bought Refined Golden. You may think that it's really shimmery, but once you put you can barely see it. It gives a nice glow. Overall its a great bronzer. I would repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS STUFF! It's the perfect bronze color with the just the right amount of gold shimmer. I think this would be great for a lot of different skin tones! I buff it into my skin and it gives me a great sun-kissed glow any time of the year. I love the texture. It's very silky and not chalky at all. I have the classic black packaging (I feel like I'm the only one that didn't get it out of To the Beach, Style Warriors, etc. lol!) and it's very sleek and durable. It has a large mirror in it that's great to use for touch-ups throughout the day. Beautiful!

I bought this from the Style Warriors collection, obviously because of the packaging. Therefore a high-5 for the packaging design! Super cute and it's probably my most cherished MAC collection packaging *so far*.

As for the product itself, I love how the shimmer in it is just shimmer and not chunky glitter. It's definitely a sheer-er bronzer compared to the other ones I own from Physicians Formula. However, it's the perfect shade for my Asian skin tones... and because it is build-able, I can use more in the summer time when I'm very tanned and use less in the winter when I'm paler. One more thing, sometimes I use it as a contour colour rather than a bronzer, and because of it's tone it works well and looks natural on me.
It's a lovely colour and I'd definitely purchase it again if I ever hit pan, but I hope when I do it's another awesome packaging rather than MAC's ordinary standard packaging.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually really liked this bronzer.
At first i thought it would be to dark but it worked out great.
One of my friends even complimented me saying i looked like i had a tan! :)

AMAZING. GIVES A SUN-KISSED AIRBRUSHED LOOK. DOES NOT LOOK ORANGE. EASILY BLENDABLE. worth every penny. enough said.

This is perfect for my skin tone. It doesn't look like mud or dirty on my face when i apply and it looks very naturally when used properly. There is gold glitter on the powder, but it doesn't show that much when applied. =) Uses it everyday

HG bronzer.
Lovely color, great to warm up my NC25 skin tone.
The texture is very silky and smooth feeling on the skin, unlike some bronzers I've tried. I love the subtle gold flecks in it, it's not too noticable on the skin but it still leaves a bit of shimmer on your face.

I'm pretty light in the winter, and if I use a light hand, this looks great on me. In the summer, just adds a gorgeous summery glow to my face.

I know some people are wary of shimmery bronzers, but take my word, you won't be looking like a glitterball with this lol.

It makes me nervous that this isn't a permanent item, but luckily it's always in CCO's and MAC promotes it in collections frequently.

Ramble ramble ramble. RAMBLE. Needless to say I love this product, and the next time it's promoted in a collection I will be stocking up. :)

I got thsi from my cusins makeup bag probably 2 or 3 years ago and i still have it. I thought it was a good bronzer i took off one rating for the glitter (i think theere is to much in it). Besides that it would of got a 4. It's no where near gone and i've had it for so long, theres about a quarter size of it faded in the middle and thats lasted me longer than any other bronzers' i've had. I have/had way darker skin than my cusin but this still looked really good on me. Also this is easy to layer on without looking like an Oompa-Loompa. This is great bronzer except for the glitter.