L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with ceramide

4.1

on 10/16/2006 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my favorite moisturizing shampoo. It's so thick it looks like body lotion, something that AA hair needs. I hate that it got discontinued, and to add insult to injury, my brother took it to summer camp and never returned with it.

on 6/25/2006 8:12:00 AM

I have colour treated, dry and fine hair. This helped to keep both my hair and its colour more than any other cheap drugstore shampoo on the market. Using its 2 in 1 version - shampoo with conditioner- more than 3 years and planning to buy more, but I think it gets discontinued and it will eventually leave its place to 'ultra ceramide' shampoo.

on 6/4/2005 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For a drugstore product, this shampoo and conditioner combination is fantastic. My hair has become really dry at the ends in the past couple of years, so i use this set less now, as I need a richer conditioner. The shampoo is still great for me. So if you prefer drugstore products, Nutri-Vive stands above its competitors.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works very well for a $4 CDN drugstore product!

Smells heavenly, and actually did make my hair feel soft, although the clean feeling only lasts a day before my hair starts to look a little limp.

on 3/24/2005 12:23:00 AM

I can't believe it's taken me so long to write this review, and I can't believe that this shampoo has such mixed reviews! This is absolutely my HG shampoo for the past three years or so. Every time I stray, whether to another drugstore brand or high-end, I'm invariably disappointed. I'm 100% willing to shell out bucks for a shampoo that performs, but salon shampoo has never been worth the extra dough to me. This leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and never, ever leaves buildup. Granted, I don't use a lot of products in my thick and somewhat coarse hair (just leave-in conditioner and sometimes straigtening balm) so I guess I don't demand that much from a shampoo. The scent is also fresh and clean. *love*

I love this shampoo. Ok it doesn't leave hair feeling super clean and fluffy, I've to admit. But this shampoo, coupled with the conditioner, smooth the hair and make it feel moisturized. I alternate this with a volumizing shampoo to keep my hair happy all the time.

on 2/12/2005 8:16:00 AM

I love this shampoo, I've been using it on and off for years! Keeps my frizzy hair hydrated and soft.

on 8/10/2004 11:42:00 PM

I actually really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair really smooth. I've to admit that it doesn't clean that well, especially on those days when I've been using styling products. But that's what clarifying shampoos are for (in my case, Fresh-Vive). It's not as heavy as the Smooth-Intense or Color-Vive, but still makes my hair super silky.

TERRIBLE!!! I have very dry hair, and this shampoo did NOTHING for it. In fact, it dried it out even more. If you want drugstore brand, just stick with Pantene.

on 4/20/2004 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this shampoo at first! It was my HG, but then I noticed that it changed my hair texture. It dried out my hair and it was all frizzy! Why did this happen? Has anyone else had the same experience? I will never buy it again!