L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with ceramide

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

2.6

on 6/25/2006 11:37:00 AM

This was ok for what I paid. My hair after styling looked great and I thought I'd found a great cheap shampoo.....finally! But alas after some time my scalp looked greasy (the best way to put it) and just didn't feel clean at all. There are way better drugstore shampoos out there......Paves No Sulfates Allowed! is wonderful especially if your hair is dry......leaves your hair clean, soft and smelling wonderful!!!

on 6/9/2006 3:44:00 AM

I like this shampo a lot.When my hair turns into a dry mess it's this shampo that helps the best to soften it up.

on 5/25/2006 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Eh...I use other L'oreal Vives regurlarly (ColorVive,Hi-Light Boosting, Volume), but this is not as good. I have bra strap length, colortreated, fine "but a lot of it" hair, and this slightly dried my hair. My conditioner fixed that. Do not rec for colortreated, however, this is not awful, I keep it in the shower in case I run out of my usual.

on 8/24/2004 5:06:00 PM

EWWW! When I first tried this I actually thought for a second that I'd picked-up the conditioner bottle. Nope, after checking the label I discovered it was in fact shampoo... horrible, awful, greasy shampoo. The weirdest shampoo I've ever tried anyway. It hardly lathers and it's thick. NO clean feeling after rinsing. In fact my hair actually felt less clean! Is it just me or aren't shampoos supposed to rinse things away, not coat your hair with goop?

on 6/17/2004 10:18:00 AM

Ah...yes...it is weird because I have dry hair...but lemme think what this reminded me of after using it...oh yes....like putting vaseline in my hair. My hair was so greasy after using this that honestly I could have just washed it with vaseline. I rinsed, rinsed and rinsed...I say there are better products out there, I won't be buying it again, maybe if greasy hair becomes the new trend then i'll give it another try.

on 11/4/2003 4:59:00 PM

Fairly good product, I used to keep it on rotation with my others ... but I don't know. I guess I grew tired of it. It does keep frizzies at bay and make my hair softer, though.
The smell is bearable, the packaging is nothing special. Nothing really wrong with this shampoo or matching conditioner, it just didn't impress me. I do still use it sometimes, when I need to get away from All Soft or my Herbal Essenses Intensive Blends.
I AM however, looking forward to buying the L'Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo & Conditioner (totally orange bottle). Since the Anti-Frizz Serum is my hg of all time ... continued >>

on 4/12/2003 6:58:00 AM

Smells great, lathers nicely and does not cause build-up. Actually, I was a bit surprised that it didn't dry my hair out (shampoos this sudsy usually do) but instead left it soft and bouncy. I didn't even need conditioner afterwards (but if your hair is longer/drier you probably need a conditioner, too). I really like this shampoo and I will repurchase.