L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with ceramide

No Image

2.7

on 5/25/2006 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Eh...I use other L'oreal Vives regurlarly (ColorVive,Hi-Light Boosting, Volume), but this is not as good. I have bra strap length, colortreated, fine "but a lot of it" hair, and this slightly dried my hair. My conditioner fixed that. Do not rec for colortreated, however, this is not awful, I keep it in the shower in case I run out of my usual.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works very well for a $4 CDN drugstore product!

Smells heavenly, and actually did make my hair feel soft, although the clean feeling only lasts a day before my hair starts to look a little limp.

on 3/30/2003 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I hope I'm reviewing the right product. Here in Finland it's called L'Oreal Elvital Nutri-Ceramide Shampoo. At first I was very pleased with this product. It left my hair feeling very soft and detangled. BUT: After using it for a few weeks I noticed that the back of my head had started itching and the skin of my scalp had started to peal! I saw through the mirror that there were a few red itchy patches on my scalp! I changed my shampoo and the problem hasn't come back. After that I decided I will never use a shampoo that contains silicons because I believe they were partly the reason for the pealing.