L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with ceramide

3.4

on 10/16/2006 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my favorite moisturizing shampoo. It's so thick it looks like body lotion, something that AA hair needs. I hate that it got discontinued, and to add insult to injury, my brother took it to summer camp and never returned with it.

on 6/25/2006 11:37:00 AM

This was ok for what I paid. My hair after styling looked great and I thought I'd found a great cheap shampoo.....finally! But alas after some time my scalp looked greasy (the best way to put it) and just didn't feel clean at all. There are way better drugstore shampoos out there......Paves No Sulfates Allowed! is wonderful especially if your hair is dry......leaves your hair clean, soft and smelling wonderful!!!

on 6/25/2006 8:12:00 AM

I have colour treated, dry and fine hair. This helped to keep both my hair and its colour more than any other cheap drugstore shampoo on the market. Using its 2 in 1 version - shampoo with conditioner- more than 3 years and planning to buy more, but I think it gets discontinued and it will eventually leave its place to 'ultra ceramide' shampoo.

on 6/9/2006 3:44:00 AM

I like this shampo a lot.When my hair turns into a dry mess it's this shampo that helps the best to soften it up.

on 2/12/2005 8:16:00 AM

I love this shampoo, I've been using it on and off for years! Keeps my frizzy hair hydrated and soft.

For a shampoo this is quite runny. I really didn't like the texture but liked the scent as I tend to like fresh fragrances. The problem - I am neither impressed nor hating it, however my skin doesn't like this and it's matching conditioner as I have currently aquired several new red dotted friends along my hair line.

on 11/2/2004 3:10:00 AM

For years this is my HG shampoo even after trying Smooth Intense & Color Vive for my frizzy, very dry hair from continuous bleaching n coloring I keep coming back to this poo. It cleanse well without leaving residue (well I don't use styling products, just lots of conditioner n shine gel w/ cond), I can use it every day without worrying that my hair will be totally dries out when the climate is so hot n humid. I always use this poo until I found my new HG Deep Repair :-) Naturally my hair is dry before coloring so this one fits me right before. Worth trying n Highly recommended.

on 8/24/2004 5:06:00 PM

EWWW! When I first tried this I actually thought for a second that I'd picked-up the conditioner bottle. Nope, after checking the label I discovered it was in fact shampoo... horrible, awful, greasy shampoo. The weirdest shampoo I've ever tried anyway. It hardly lathers and it's thick. NO clean feeling after rinsing. In fact my hair actually felt less clean! Is it just me or aren't shampoos supposed to rinse things away, not coat your hair with goop?

TERRIBLE!!! I have very dry hair, and this shampoo did NOTHING for it. In fact, it dried it out even more. If you want drugstore brand, just stick with Pantene.

I don't like this Shampoo.. I have this twin conditioner too. I have VERY dry hair and sometimes this gives me split ends and makes my hair even MORE frizzier unless I use my Garnier deep conditioning..