L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with ceramide

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/4/2005 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For a drugstore product, this shampoo and conditioner combination is fantastic. My hair has become really dry at the ends in the past couple of years, so i use this set less now, as I need a richer conditioner. The shampoo is still great for me. So if you prefer drugstore products, Nutri-Vive stands above its competitors.

on 8/5/2003 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yes I succumbed to all the great reviews.
Being that I have color treated, fine, damaged hair, I was in need of a shampoo that worked well for all of the latter issues...and I found it!
this product makes my hair very shiny and easy to comb thru...and even though it's states that it's a deep conditioner it did not weigh my hair down at all...all this from just 1 use. I'm especially pleased that my local grocery store was offering all L'oreal hair products 2 for 1 @ So it only cost me $3.49. I couldn't go wrong.
I'm just throwing this out this great tip I learned from my hairdresser,It's a perfect way to get the beachy hair look all year round: in a spray bottle mix about a teaspoon of sea salt(depending on the bottle size) and a veeeery small amount (drop or 2)of the Ceramide conditioner and warm water, shake and apply to just shampooed almost dry hair, blow dry....that's it!
Oh and I've found that you really should use the ceramide conditioner with this shampoo.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair so soft (difficult feat considering how much I damage my hair) and doesn't build up. It has a fresh scent and is dirt cheap. It works wonders on my dry hair. I also recommend the corresponding conditioner.

on 1/19/2003 2:49:00 PM

I don't normally buy drugstore shampoo as I prefer the salon brands. But this product has changed my mind. Both DH and I have noticed a dramatic softness to our hair. You can't beat the price and the product does wonders for dry hair.