L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Vive with ceramide

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 19-24
No Image

3.7

on 3/24/2005 12:23:00 AM

I can't believe it's taken me so long to write this review, and I can't believe that this shampoo has such mixed reviews! This is absolutely my HG shampoo for the past three years or so. Every time I stray, whether to another drugstore brand or high-end, I'm invariably disappointed. I'm 100% willing to shell out bucks for a shampoo that performs, but salon shampoo has never been worth the extra dough to me. This leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and never, ever leaves buildup. Granted, I don't use a lot of products in my thick and somewhat coarse hair (just leave-in conditioner and sometimes straigtening balm) so I guess I don't demand that much from a shampoo. The scent is also fresh and clean. *love*

on 6/17/2004 10:18:00 AM

Ah...yes...it is weird because I have dry hair...but lemme think what this reminded me of after using it...oh yes....like putting vaseline in my hair. My hair was so greasy after using this that honestly I could have just washed it with vaseline. I rinsed, rinsed and rinsed...I say there are better products out there, I won't be buying it again, maybe if greasy hair becomes the new trend then i'll give it another try.

on 8/9/2003 11:59:00 AM

Cheap, effective in leaving my hair soft AND shiny when used in conjunction with the conditioner. Who could ask for more? My hair is definitly less 'poofy'. After blowdrying, my hair is undbelievably soft and detangled! *gasp* I don't mind the scent though some people might find it overwhelming.
After trying so many drugstore brands, i think i've hit the jackpot.

Popular Shampoos