L'Oreal Nutri-Vive with ceramide

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is ok as long as you alternate use with a clarifying shampoo. Definitly meant for dry hair because it feels greasy. Scent is unexpected- smells like grapefruit + lemon basil + pot!

I love this shampoo. Ok it doesn't leave hair feeling super clean and fluffy, I've to admit. But this shampoo, coupled with the conditioner, smooth the hair and make it feel moisturized. I alternate this with a volumizing shampoo to keep my hair happy all the time.

on 8/10/2004 11:42:00 PM

I actually really like this shampoo. It leaves my hair really smooth. I've to admit that it doesn't clean that well, especially on those days when I've been using styling products. But that's what clarifying shampoos are for (in my case, Fresh-Vive). It's not as heavy as the Smooth-Intense or Color-Vive, but still makes my hair super silky.

on 3/30/2003 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I hope I'm reviewing the right product. Here in Finland it's called L'Oreal Elvital Nutri-Ceramide Shampoo. At first I was very pleased with this product. It left my hair feeling very soft and detangled. BUT: After using it for a few weeks I noticed that the back of my head had started itching and the skin of my scalp had started to peal! I saw through the mirror that there were a few red itchy patches on my scalp! I changed my shampoo and the problem hasn't come back. After that I decided I will never use a shampoo that contains silicons because I believe they were partly the reason for the pealing.

on 9/11/2001 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My hair was terribly damaged and dry from using haircolor and then using a drying shampoo (that I hadn't realized was drying til a day or so ago.) I tried this as a cheaper alternative to Redken Allsoft, and it's fabulous. My hair is very clean, but smooth and soft and conditioned beautifully. It also did not irritate my sensitive scalp at all. Fab!