L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Vive with ceramide

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/5/2003 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yes I succumbed to all the great reviews.
Being that I have color treated, fine, damaged hair, I was in need of a shampoo that worked well for all of the latter issues...and I found it!
this product makes my hair very shiny and easy to comb thru...and even though it's states that it's a deep conditioner it did not weigh my hair down at all...all this from just 1 use. I'm especially pleased that my local grocery store was offering all L'oreal hair products 2 for 1 @ So it only cost me $3.49. I couldn't go wrong.
I'm just throwing this out this great tip I learned from my hairdresser,It's a perfect way to get the beachy hair look all year round: in a spray bottle mix about a teaspoon of sea salt(depending on the bottle size) and a veeeery small amount (drop or 2)of the Ceramide conditioner and warm water, shake and apply to just shampooed almost dry hair, blow dry....that's it!
Oh and I've found that you really should use the ceramide conditioner with this shampoo.

on 12/20/2002 8:15:00 PM

I used this product (the shampoo + conditioner) on my highlighted-now-colored hair because I noticed it was feeling dry and I was starting to get lots of broken hairs... First off, I LOVE the smell! It smells clean and fresh and it lasts all day!! It made my hair softer, and helped keep my broken hairs from flying away all over the place. I just bought the conditioner today, and can't wait to test it out tomorrow! I would definitely recommend it, especially because of the GREAT price (a little more than $2 at Walmart).

on 9/24/2002 1:16:00 AM

Had high hopes for this shampoo and conditioner, but I stopped using it mainly due to the fact that the scent or stink I should say was nasty. It had a weird almost 'musty vegetation' smell to it. gross! My hair is just too fine in texture and chemically treated to trust drugstore products. I've learned my lesson.