Avon Sweet Honesty

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2016 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I can't give a less than 4 lippie review to a fragrance that I wear everyday to work. No, it's not my favorite, but I like it well enough. It functions spectacularly in that it is appropriate for work and performs reliably in how it projects and how strong it is. It's a very safe, sweet skin scent with honey and musk that had been marketed for many years to the younger set but is now part of Avon's more classic line. Some think that it smells like Love's Baby Soft but I wear that also and I would have to say no. Sweet Honesty is more syrupy and less aromatic than Baby Soft. I like that there is a body powder and body cream available with the fragrance and that makes for a nice layer of scent that will last all day, close to the skin, always clean smelling and never overbearing.

on 8/15/2015 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

You 'n me 'n Sweet Honesty.
Honestly?
Not for me.

Yick!

To Read all 115 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/24/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this! It is just what the dr ordered today. Comfort in a bottle! Warmth, hugs, and gentleness. Soft and cozy. LOVE!!!

on 8/19/2014 7:29:00 PM

I never had this as a child and as a new Avon rep decided to try it out. Does not smell anything like Loves IMO. I will wear this around home or as a safe scent at work.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been wearing this perfume for the last couple of weeks and I love it.

Once I first started buying my own cosmetics and perfumes around the age of 15-16, I asked my mom about products she'd recommend. She enthusiastically told me that Sweet Honesty from Avon was one of her favorite scents as a teenager. Her adolescence was spent in the 1970's and 80's, so I knew it was some oldschool ish. Nonetheless, I had always been curious about it. It would be years after my mom told me about the perfume that I'd buy it.

I'm in my twenties now, and when I was shopping for more perfumes to add to my collection, I remember what my mother said and bought it online.

When I first spray it, it smells very strong...like that kinda musky old lady smell.

After it settles though, it smells AMAZING (to me). It makes me feel very relaxed, and it reminds me of my childhood. It makes me feel as if I am literally revisiting the past, when I was more carefree and things were more simple. I get nostalgic. I know the scent's from the 70's but it reminds me of the 90's (my childhood decade). Even the packaging and bottle itself, which is very simple (I prefer extravagant and showy looking perfume bottles, though but for $15 it's not bad at all). It is a mood booster for me.

No other fragrance has had that effect on me.

It's hard to describe what it smells like but it has a slight baby powder odor and then some. It's not a "sexy" smell, but it's not a bad smell either. It just smells good and clean to me. It also lasts on me, it does not "wear off" right away.

I would be fine with wearing this just about everyday but when it comes to special occasions I will wear something sexier, and modern.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Sweet Honesty is a nice soft gentle fragrance. Definitely a fragrance for daytime. Soft 1st sprayed on the skin and a soft dry down. Of course as with all fragrance, personal preference & body chemistry key. Try a sample if your can obtain one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Sweet Honesty has been around for many, many years and there must be a reason. It's a perpetual favorite of many people. It's an inexpensive fragrance that one can store in their gym locker, car or what have you for when you need something inexpensive. The name I'm sure probably puts many off, but honestly, anyone who has ever tried Avon's fragrances has tried Sweet Honesty at least once in their lives.
It's a good sleeping scent with its basic lightly spiced vanilla aroma that gently prods you to sleep, actually. It's comfortably quiet. It's nothing to write home about once you've graduated to the bigger bad girls. We all know that.
This fragrance is a very light musk that turns powdery almost immediately with light woodsy notes. The one floral note of hyacinth balances the mix quite neatly to wrap Sweet Honesty together into a soft scent to wear when you need a fragrance that is unassuming yet very feminine.
Sits very close to the skin for just a few hours, which again, is why this is perfect for sleeping. A very inoffensive scent that can be worn year-round.
Fragrance Notes: Honey, Vanilla, Hyacinth, Musk, Lemon, Lily-Of-The-Valley, Rose.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I used this fragrance back when I was in High School. It's a powdery, soft scent. Not too strong as it wears off during the day, but it has nice staying powder. It's youthful, but most of all, it's clean. It has a charm of it's own that's hard to describe. The price is not too high, and it could be an every day fragrance. I really recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Light friendly warm cuddly scent. No sharpness. Just soft welcoming veil of comfort.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

As everyone has pointed out, it is a, pretty and powdery scent. It is best used right after a shower, when the freshness of a clean feeling merges with the powder soft scent of Sweet Honesty. I got it in Manila for $8, brand new. Not bad at all.

Popular Fragrances