Tony & Tina All Star Kit from Sephora

No Image

4.5

on 7/12/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Sephora ,sephora how I adora... This all star kit was awesome I just love how it went on and lasted. I really loved it. I fill like I got my moneys worth with this kit. I just wish I hadn't used it all now I want another one . I have 3 teenage daughters who wore this kit out . But this gets 5star on my beauty radar and also I want to say how great this was for day and evening wear . Thanks sephora for a wonderful experience.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This makes a great gift for someone or a fabulous pick me up for yourself without dropping tons of cash. For only $25 at Sephora, you get two nailpolishes, an eyeliner, shimmer powder, two loose glitters, a clear mascara, a cute mirrored compact and a carrying case. All the sizes are mini, but will definitely last awhile...not to mention how fun it is to try out a bunch of new products together. The idea behind this set is to have Tony & Tina's best selling products all in one place. My favorite item has to be the shimmer powder, called Cosmetic in the color "flesh." Absolutely gorgeous nude shimmer powder that looks incredible on cheeks and eyes. The nailpolishes, "inner love" a pink/gold, and "unconditional love" a pink silver glitter are both pretty and different, without being too out there. The clear mascara is ideal for brows and the mirror is too cute. The eye pencil is creamy black with silver sparkles, great for a night out. The two loose glitters in "unconditional love" (to match the polish) and "soulerific" (opalescent fuschia) are gorgeous and not your everyday glitters...definitely unique and wearable. Though the glitters and eye pencil may not be appropriate for daytime, this kit is just so much fun to play with. And for $25? Go for it!