no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jan/18/2008

I was so excited to try this out once I saw it in the drugstore. It had two of my favorite qualifications: 1) it smelled like vanilla, and I love vanilla scents! 2) it is holistic/organic, and I appreciate that a great deal. Well, when I began washing my hair with this, I noticed that my hair started to form knots and it was all matted in one section. I combed my hair out..talk about a work out! …Read more

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

fromnanaki

Apr/24/2007

It's too moisturizing to effectively clean my normal (read: not usually very oily) hair. However, the luscious scent and thick, creamy texture are SOOO luxurious that I plan to have a bottle around as long as they continue to make it! I keep it on my bathtub ledge and only use it when I'm taking a long, soaking bath - unlike more deeply cleansing shampoos, this one is more …Read more

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesHazel

Feb/26/2006

I was surprised by this shampoo. It's made with natural ingredients and is very gentle on my hair. Lathers up well and seems to be very moisturizing without being greasy. The scent does annoy me at times - a little too fake and strong - but I'm not really a vanilla fragrance kind of girl.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/19/2004

Ecco Bella's Vanilla shampoo smells WONDERFUL! I get compliments on the scent all the time. It is a very thick shampoo, but I found it lathered my long, thick hair nicely and I am pleased with it overall. I was using Ecco Bella's Tea Tree Shampoo for months and just recently thought I'd give this one a try. I'm glad I did.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jun/18/2004

Love the smell of this and hoped it would be gentle enough for my chemically treated (ok, ok, roughly treated) hair. It wasn't. However, the husband with his military short hair can use it and I still get to smell it. mmmmmmmm.....

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

May/30/2004

I bought this shampoo (and the conditioner) to replace a marvelous vanilla scented shampoo that my local salon used to bottle and sell. Unfortunately, they had to stop making the vanilla scented stuff after our country declared war on the country where they bought the vanilla from, so that was that and I was in need of a new vanilla shampoo fix. I liked the fact that Ecco Bella is a socially …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

Apr/28/2004

I love this shampoo. For a natural product, this lathers wonderfully and leaves my hair smelling so good! My new favorite shampoo!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Nov/29/2003

i usually love ecco bella products, and this is no exception. it works great on my hair, which is curly and tends to be on the dry side- i thought it was going to be too heavy, but its not. wonderful ingredients and scent!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

Aug/05/2003

I like this better than the matching vanilla conditioner, although I'm not singing it praises either. I like the ingredients and it smells absolutely yummy. It' supposed to be gentle but my hair still feels very rough after using it, like every other shampoo. It's no different.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

fromlapin

Jun/04/2003

I love this product. The previous reviewer is right, it has the most delicious vanilla smell- not too sickly sweet or fake, just very warm. I love the consistency and the foam with this, and it's got great ingredients. Gentle cleansers, vitamins, and a dash of jojoba oil, it's my favorite shampoo these days. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age19-24