Jan Marini Skin Research C-Esta Facial Mask

Water (Aqua), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Beta Glucan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Oenethera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tyrosine, Allantoin, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Zinc Sulfate, Pyridoxine HCl, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Dimethyl MEA, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Phospholipids, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea 11/3/11

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My sister in law gave me a pro size of this product, and I am sure glad she did. Too bad it expires in 4 months though! I like this mask. My skin does feel a bit more firm. I have been off and on my Jan Marini skincare for the last 3 years or so. The main reason that I stop using it and try alternatives is because the price is so high. I first used the products for 8 months, and I almost felt as if I could go without makeup. Then, I switched to cheap drugstore brands and my skin stayed nice for 4 or 5 months and then began becoming clogged and not as bright, and breakouts came back. They became especially bad (worse than ever) when I tried a foundation. So, I went back to the products for about 8 months or so. And then I found out I would be losing my job and was concerned that I wouldn't be able to afford the products. So, I rotated off of most of the products and began to try lush. The Lush Masks are fabulous, and I do really like the Fresh Pharmacy and Gorgeous Moisturizer. But, my skin does not quite have the clarity that Jan Marini products gives me. If I use the masks every other day, my skin is luminous (Lush Masks). But, if I use them any less than that, not so much. So, when my sister in law gave me this product, I was thrilled as I feel like I do not have the firmness in a couple of areas -- nasolabial folds, chin/neck area. When I use this mask, I do notice a bit of light firming that takes place. And, it also feels like my skin is a bit more clear afterwards. I'll post again over time and keep you guys updated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Unlike the Factor A plus mask (I wrote a bad review on it as it doesn't live up to its glorious promises), this mask IS really good......it makes my skin feel so smooth and makes it look more clean, more even-toned. Will definitely buy again.....I just wish it came in a bigger amount given the price!

C-esta Mask is the perfect compliment to the C-esta line. It's a great pick me up in the middle of the day for me. I typically use this in the afternoon during a long lunchbreak. In only 15-30 min. a lift and a brighter complexion appears. I would compare this to MD Forte hydra masque. Although I think Md Forte is good, JM c-esta mask is far superior in results. Great product!

This comes in a 2 ounce size. I use it once a week. Reminds me of a type of clay mask, but not as drying at all. Skin looks and feels smooth after using it. The only problem with it is it has an odd smell to it.