Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

I love this gel! I have oily skin and decided to give it a try. My only concerns was that if the product is very strong, it will dry out my skin. Not at all. It cleans my skin very well without drying it out. I really love the scent. Another good thing is that a little goes a long way, which is a big +, since it's pricey. I would purchase it again.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/16/2016

I enjoy this cleanser, mostly in summer months when I am more oily. I find in other seasons it can dry out my skin a bit. The scent is minimal and pleasant, and it removes all traces of makeup while leaving my skin feeling refreshed and clean.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Apr/28/2016

This is quite a good gel cleanser for normal to oily skin, mine is normal and it doesn't dry it out any more than I'd want it to, it just removes any oil from the day and moisturizer residue from the night before. I haven't used it to remove makeup since I prefer to use Cleansing Oil for that. It's comparable to MAC's Green Gel Cleanser, but the packaging is a lot nicer …Read more

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Nov/06/2015

I've been using both this and the mousse exfoliante purete and I've decided this is definitely my favourite. In conjunction with the rest of Chanel's skincare it keeps my face the best it's ever been and as matte as it's ever been too! Definitely HG skincare line. FINALLY.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

Nov/21/2014

This is a great cleanser for super oily skin that is not sensitive.
Pro:It gets everything out of the pores. Works well on oily t-zone with large pores.
Cons: It is expensive for a cleanser that contains sodium laureth sulfate which most drug store cleanser use. SLF is good at cleansing, but is super drying and irritating for sensitive acne prone skin. It is worse for dry skin it causes …

About reviewer (141 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Feb/07/2014

Just one pump of this clear gel is enough to lather your entire face! The scent alone is awesome and after I rinse off, I feel like the cleanser has really done a thorough job of removing oil, dirt, and any dead cells. Use this in conjunction with the Chanel Lotion Purete toner and you have a wonderful duo to combat oil and add a matte finish to your skin without stripping it of critical …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairGrey, Other, Fine

Mar/09/2013

A very good choice for Oily/Acne-Prone Skin! This water-based gel cleanser refreshes my skin without dehydrated it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Sep/16/2012

This is a good product.I purchased it about a month ago. It really knocks my skin into place. I like how it takes off my makeup and makes my skin feel.This cleasner can be slightly drying so I am not going to use this in the winter but it was worth it and I would totally buy this again.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

Sep/13/2012

This isn't the worst cleanser I've ever used, but it's far from the best. This dried out my skin a bit, and I was constantly breaking out while using this. Nothing major, but enough to be annoying. At this price, I just guess I expected something a bit better than this. Won't be repurchasing.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (429 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/27/2012

i have normal/combination skin. ive been using this product for a few years. its a great cleanser for removing all kinds of makeup and grit but recently i find it a little too drying and tight on my skin. i would buy it again but i wouldnt use it daily.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43