Chanel Gentle BiPhase Eye Makeup Remover

Chanel Gentle BiPhase Eye Makeup Remover

4.1

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine

on 11/13/2016 5:41:00 PM

This is my favorite! It gets rid of all eye makeup without irritating my skin or my eyes. And I can't seem to find anything I dislike about it. I'm on my 5th bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this so I'm reviewing the sample. This stuff is amazing & if I didn't have two bottles of EL that were 3/4 full from last year's (2015) holiday blockbuster (I keep 1 on my vanity for make up mistakes & 1 in my bathroom for MU removal) & a smaller GWP EL im up to my eyeballs, pun intended, in EL MU remover so I will wait to buy this but it's superior to the EL. It doesn't feel greasy or sting. It's an awesome product. Don't know how much it costs but I'm sure it's expensive AF. I go thru eye makeup remover very slowly coz I use Magic Makeup Erasers as my nightly regimen & they require no product.

on 11/8/2016 3:39:00 PM

Excellent product. Really soft for sensitive eyes, removes all makeup and mascara with few gentle moves, which means less eye wrinkles and less feeling of tightness. Very expensive but it worths it. No panda eyes next morning!

I love this stuff it removes everything, and isn't oilily.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Bought this when going on vacation to Cannes to remove Chanel waterproof mascara. Did not do the job, at all!!!
Total ripoff!!!!

on 2/23/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First night I used this I was not extremely bothered by the teary eye feeling. Second day I used it still felt okay with it and I liked the feel to it even though it did not remove all of my eye make up and I wear minimal non water proof make up. Third day my skin felt very dry and by the after noon was extremely red. Today on the 4th day my eyes are so irritated they are almost swollen shut. I have never had an allergic reaction to any make up product so I didn't recognize the signs.

on 2/2/2015 1:22:00 PM

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. Unsurprisingly, it's also the most expensive I've ever used at $34 a for a 3.4 ounce bottle. Nevertheless, it is extremely gentle (I don't think I have the most sensitive eyes, but plenty of drugstore removers do end up stinging) and very effective.

My best friend exclusively uses this eye makeup remover and I remarked how much I liked it, so she bought me a bottle for Christmas a year ago. I, myself, would never spend $34 on a eye makeup remover, but this stuff really does remover every little bit of waterproof mascara, gel liner, and lash glue. I've experienced some difficulty gracefully removing my false lashes and glue with other removers, but this one does the trick. I usually generously dab a Q-tip with the remover and gentle swipe across my eyelids to loosen up the eyelash glue (and I usually use more than I should), which has been instrumental in preserving the good conditions of the false lashes and also of my actual eyelashes that often get caught up in the glue (I'm not exactly good at this false eyelash thing).

I feel it's a bit more viscous than the Neutrogena equivalent, perhaps being all the more "clinging" onto the areas that require product removal. The sturdy angular screw top and small nozzle are a great feature as I often find myself over-saturating cotton pads with large open neck bottles.

The pricing is fair with this product being Chanel and made in France, but I'm fairly sure that I won't be repurchasing this once I've used it up. Excellent eye makeup remover nonetheless for those willing to spend a little more.

This stuff is fabulous. In fact I sometimes use this to remove heavy foundation also. It has a gentle pleasant smell and an oily consistency that makes me think it's good for hydrating under eye area. I've never tried anything that comes close to this effectiveness. HG remover!

on 7/2/2014 7:43:00 PM

I received this from a friend and unfortunately I have to disagree with many of the positive reviews here. This does a decent job of removing my eye makeup but never completely gets rid of all of it, so much so that after I wash my face with my usual face wash, I'm left with smudges of eyeliner or mascara under my eyes. This is frustrating considering I do not wear waterproof makeup regularly, and as it never happens to me when I use Pond's Cold Cream or the Target knockoff of Neutrogena's eye makeup remover (or the samples of Lancome's beloved Bi-Facil that I squirrel away!). I also don't like the container, as it's a squeeze bottle and I feel like I can't control the amount I put on my cotton pad as well as I do with the eye makeup removers mentioned above. I'll use up the bottle since my friend gave it to me, but I wouldn't purchase it on my own.

on 6/19/2014 8:22:00 PM

love it... i too get ulcers on my corneas and broken blood vessels and lance was all i would use until i tried this, i just rinse a cotton round add this and let it sit ten seconds..no tugging -all waterproof makeup wipes away in one swipe. love it*